લાઈસન્સ, પરવાનો, સ્વેચ્છાકાર, સ્વચ્છંદપરવાનગીઇજારો આપવો
Noun(1) a legal document giving official permission to do something(2) freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech(3) excessive freedom; lack of due restraint(4) the act of giving a formal (usually written
Verb(1) authorize officially
(1) Although I rant, there's no doubt that creative contributions from the world's artists would be poorer in the absence of artistic license .(2) So far, two ice cream manufacturers have managed to snag the official license for low-carb super-premium ice cream products.(3) A pilot's license gives them permission to knock on the door.(4) And did you have to sort of take a bit of dramatic license with the facts?(5) The overall effect is what you're after, and artistic license forgives slight errors.(6) I guess Conrad's just practicing some artistic license .(7) The authority to license television stations, sanction newspapers and to regulate cell phone companies was recently transferred to a commission whose members were chosen by the US.(8) Although there is some dramatic license , the writers and director have clearly done their research into the condition.(9) Though their logos still appear on game boxes it is simply artistic license ; as independent entitles they have ceased to exist.(10) If they were to have the use of these codes, they would be able to maintain, modify or even license the Object Codes.(11) Equally important, it protects freedom from itself, tempering excesses of individual license by postulating a higher moral code.(12) They've been given tacit permission, if not license , to hurl themselves at them.(13) logging is permitted under license from the Forest Service(14) It revealed on Saturday how the firm was dumped amid allegations it had not made enough effort to license its sites.(15) A number of international goods are manufactured locally under license .(16) The result: both will soon tire of the cost and settle out-of-court, opting to license each other's intellectual property.
(1) license plate :: લાઇસન્સ પ્લેટ
(2) driver's license :: ચાલક નું પ્રમાણપત્ર
(3) driving license :: ગાડી ચલાવવાની પરવાનગી
(4) driver license :: ડ્રાઈવર લાઈસન્સ
(5) license number :: લાયસન્સ નંબર
(6) business license :: વ્યવસાય લાઇસેંસ
(7) license agreement :: લાયસન્સ કરાર
(8) license fee :: લાયસન્સ ફી
(9) marriage license :: લગ્ન લાયસન્સ
(10) license plate number :: લાઇસન્સ પ્લેટ નંબર
1. permit ::
2. permission ::
3. disregard for the facts ::
હકીકતો માટે અવજ્ઞા
4. permit ::
5. certify ::
1. prohibition ::
2. proscription ::
license, licensed, licenses, licensing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...committed in your car, bearing
your LICENSE plates, coming to me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
You can really see the sparkle
in his LICENSE photo.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
I got my driver's LICENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
we could get a patent and LICENSE it
to companies that make guidance systems.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
You know, I gotta ask, why didn't you just
get a LICENSE at 16 like everybody else?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: license
Meaning and definitions of license, translation in Gujarati language for license with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of license in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "license"
What license means in Gujarati, license meaning in Gujarati, license definition, examples and pronunciation of license in Gujarati language.