અશિષ્ટ, ઘોંઘાટિયું, મોટા આવાજવાળુંમોટેચીમોટું
Adjective(1) characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity(2) tastelessly showy(3) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music
Adverb(1) with relatively high volume
(1) In Britain, the movie has been ripped apart by critics as ├ö├ç├┐too loud and garish├ö├ç├û.(2) Suddenly she heard a loud noise similar to thunder.(3) He was a big part of the social scene, was involved in society races at the yacht club, and lived in an ostentatious, loud manner replete with several bodyguards.(4) Pensioners were close to being thrown out of County Hall for their loud protests against plans to privatise care homes.(5) It was a loud protest, and I held my placard high and proud, walking with some people who I knew merely from protests.(6) "Come with me, " she whispered barely loud enough to hear.(7) I am new to Linux, so please don't laugh too loud at my question.(8) Stress-induced destructive behavior may also result from a phobia to thunderstorms or other loud noises.(9) No matter how loud he shouted no one seemed to hear him.(10) He opened his mouth to answer but was cut short by a loud booming noise.(11) Of course, it's not easy to tackle persistent offending, but authoritarianism will never work - no matter how loud our politicians shout.(12) He was smiling and waving at the onlookers, wearing a shabby business suit with an exceptionally loud tie.(13) In very loud and vulgar, descriptive terms, I told him what exactly he could do with his encore.(14) Mathis takes her hand again, despite sudden loud and energetic protests on Morgan's part.(15) I think I wanted to remind myself and anyone who might be reading this to hold on to what you believe in no matter how loud the other kids are shouting.(16) Picture the scene: scores of wiseguys in muscle shirts, women with big hair and spiked heels and men in loud suits who should be carrying machine guns.
(1) out loud :: બહાર અવાજે
(2) loud noise :: મોટો અવાજ
(3) loud voice :: ઉંચો અવાજ
(4) loud and clear :: અશિષ્ટ અને સ્પષ્ટ
(5) loud bang :: મોટા અવાજે બેંગ
(6) speak loud :: ઘોંઘાટીયા વાત
(7) loud sound :: જોરથી અવાજ
(8) read out loud :: મોટેથી વાંચી
(9) not loud :: અશિષ્ટ નથી
(10) make a loud noise :: એક મોટો અવાજ કરી
1. noisy ::
2. vociferous ::
3. garish ::
4. forte ::
5. flash ::
6. aloud ::
1. gentle ::
2. low ::
3. soft ::
loud, louder, loudest, loudly, loudness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't wanna go back to India.
It's hot and LOUD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
You know, one night Leonard's
nose whistled so LOUD,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Can you stop breathing so LOUD?
I can hear your nose whistling.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Mónica isn’t the LOUD type.
It must be one of your colleagues.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
( LOUD click )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: loud
Meaning and definitions of loud, translation in Gujarati language for loud with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loud in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loud"
What loud means in Gujarati, loud meaning in Gujarati, loud definition, examples and pronunciation of loud in Gujarati language.