મીટર, માપક, માપયંત્રમાપકયંત્ર
Noun(1) the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards(2) (prosody(3) rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
(1) Individual coal balls range from a few centimetres to over a metre in length.(2) the Horatian ode has an intricate governing metre(3) the wall was less than a metre high(4) Form poems are also noted for their traditional use of rhyme, metre and stanza.(5) Skelton used the octosyllabic metre , and a rough manner which was to be paralleled in later times by Butler in Hudibras, and by Swift.(6) Rates of sedimentation may range from a few centimetres to about a metre per thousand years.(7) a dance song in fast quadratic metre(8) This form of poetry comprising more than a dozen couplets in the same metre has come a long way and so have ghazal singers.(9) Significantly both these phrases stand out as exceptions to the anapaestic metre .(10) unexpected changes of stress and metre(11) This was rhythm, a voice singing over the reliability of the metronome piano beat, the metre .(12) The plants ranged in height from five centimetres to over a metre .(13) Squid come in all sizes, from a centimetre to over a metre in length, and the life cycles of different species vary greatly.(14) We can deduce the stress pattern of a word from the metre of a line.(15) Electro magnetic frequency meters will measure fluctuations in electromagnetic frequency, which could suggest a spirit is using the energy to manifest.(16) The oddest thing was losing the feet and inches and changing to metres and centimetres.
(1) square meter :: ચોરસ મીટર
(2) parking meter :: પાર્કિંગ મીટર
(3) cubic meter :: ક્યુબિક મીટર
(4) water meter :: પાણી મીટર
(5) flow meter :: પ્રવાહ મીટર
(6) hour meter :: કલાક મીટર
(7) light meter :: પ્રકાશ મીટર
(8) electric meter :: ઇલેક્ટ્રિક મીટર
(9) electricity meter :: વીજળી મીટર
(10) meter reading :: મીટર વાંચન
1. m ::
2. cadence ::
3. time ::
English to Gujarati Dictionary: metre
Meaning and definitions of metre, translation in Gujarati language for metre with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of metre in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "metre"
What metre means in Gujarati, metre meaning in Gujarati, metre definition, examples and pronunciation of metre in Gujarati language.