Noun(1) an unshaved growth of hair on the upper lip
(1) The soldier is played by Basim Hamed, a willowy, 31-year-old sculptor who shaved his shoulder-length hair and grew a mustache for the part.(2) An old man wearing glasses that drooped down to his nose with grey hair and a thin grey mustache above his upper lip stood before us with a grin.(3) He can make out the attempts at a mustache on his upper lip, but his hair is too fine and matches his pink skin too well to show.(4) He was swarthy and well-built, with dark hair and a moustache .(5) She told police at the time that he had long hair and a moustache and was travelling alone in a white pick-up truck, with only his dog.(6) She said: ├ö├ç├┐He looked like a robust muscular man with white hair and a moustache .├ö├ç├û(7) If you don't believe me, just check out the mustaches .(8) Suddenly, he looks up to see a journalist and a photographer gaping at him though the glass and his moustached face breaks into a welcoming smile.(9) He is of a medium build and has short grey receding hair and a moustache .(10) And when you look at historic pictures, guys had mutton chops, mustaches , beards.(11) I was in Germany for over a month, long enough to learn to appreciate the white beer, not long enough to grow a moustache .(12) He looked about 60, had really long grey hair and a long moustache , and thin, long, really white legs, proper old man's legs.(13) the man with the moustache(14) The Clay-colored can be distinguished from the Chipping by a brown, rather than gray, rump, a darker face pattern, and the absence of a moustache .(15) She has a pencil-thin moustache on her upper lip.(16) I waddled jovially around the apartment in my Santa suit, laughing through the beard's tiny mouth hole like a walrus blowing through its moustache .
(1) mustache and beard :: મૂછ અને દાઢી
1. mustache ::
2. moustache ::
4. hackle ::
Different Formsmustache, mustached, mustaches
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...with your mother.
- I am. She's bleaching her MUSTACHE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
that have my face with
a MUSTACHE and a Spanish name
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Mustache is looking good
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
- It is extracted from the plant...
- Hey, I'm thinking of growing a MUSTACHE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
He is growing a MUSTACHE.
He calls me "dude."
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: mustache
Meaning and definitions of mustache, translation in Gujarati language for mustache with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mustache in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mustache"
What mustache means in Gujarati, mustache meaning in Gujarati, mustache definition, examples and pronunciation of mustache in Gujarati language.