Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition when this is the same as the subject of the clause and the subject is the speaker and one or more other people considered together.(2) we or us personally (used to emphasize the speaker and one or more other people considered together).
(1) We got a bit of bad advice, but we took it ourselves so we can't blame anybody else.(2) With the last album, fans said their favourite songs were the ones we wrote ourselves .(3) we thought of nobody except ourselves(4) we invented it ourselves(5) we have one ourselves(6) we ourselves are suffering from the same disease(7) Other people may demand definitions of who we are but to ourselves we are simply ourselves .(8) we told him ourselves(9) We just want to get to the bottom of this, for the sake of other people as well as ourselves .(10) it's ourselves(11) Because of the weather there were few people about so we had the place to ourselves .(12) Try to explain that other people rarely notice the kind of detail we notice in ourselves .(13) we drew a picture of ourselves(14) we can tell him ourselves(15) I thought the recipe in the book looked good and we shall have to have a go at it ourselves .(16) We can stuff ourselves stupid on the richest foods and blame it all on somebody else.
(1) myself :: મારી
(2) by ourselves :: જાતને દ્વારા
(3) between ourselves :: જાતને વચ્ચે
(4) we ourselves :: અમે જાતને
(5) among ourselves :: જાતને વચ્ચે
1. ourselves ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Primates such as OURSELVES
have a natural instinct...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
"In winter, we must protect OURSELVES,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
If we're OURSELVES, that means
one of us killed Stuart?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
You know, there's no point
in getting ahead of OURSELVES, so...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
we find OURSELVES
in chaos again,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: ourselves
Meaning and definitions of ourselves, translation in Gujarati language for ourselves with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ourselves in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ourselves"
What ourselves means in Gujarati, ourselves meaning in Gujarati, ourselves definition, examples and pronunciation of ourselves in Gujarati language.