નિદાન સારુ શરીર પર કરવામાં આવતી ટપટપ, ટક્કર, અથડામણ
Noun(1) the act of playing a percussion instrument(2) the act of exploding a percussion cap(3) the section of a band or orchestra that plays percussion instruments(4) tapping a part of the body for diagnostic purposes
(1) For pebbles and larger particles, surface textures, such as weathering pits and percussion fractures, provide important clues to particle history.(2) This involves four steps: observation, palpation, percussion , and auscultation.(3) The percussion sounds like the sudden buzz of dragonfly wings.(4) the clattering percussion of objects striking the walls and the shutters(5) Physical examination through percussion and palpation, however, would reveal more about the size of the liver than a flat film since the flat film only reveals one of the apecies.(6) In particular, the supporters of energy/work rightly doubted its competence to deal with phenomena involving percussion and impact.(7) One feature of interest is a rhythmic chanting to a percussion accompaniment.(8) His music is decidedly eccentric and remarkably varied, from ambient drones to industrial noise to metallic percussion .(9) The song's detailed arrangement is fleshed out by electric piano, aquatic guitar lines, and exotic percussion .(10) These artifacts have been grouped with the Stage 5 material because it is uncertain whether they were removed by percussion or by pressure.(11) He specializes in West African percussion and will be playing with a few friends of his.(12) percussion instruments(13) The tunes remain but the clattering percussion and meandering vocals transport them to a whole other level.(14) The electrical display with accompanying percussion was frequent and persistent.(15) The last song of the night was a loud one, complete with a fast tempo and pounding percussion .(16) Physical examination revealed dullness to percussion and decreased breath sounds at both bases.
(1) percussion instrument :: પર્ક્યુસન સાધન
(2) percussion instruments :: ઠોકીને વગાડવાનાં સાધનોનો ઉપયોગ
(3) percussion cap :: પર્ક્યુસન કેપ
(4) percussion hammer :: પર્ક્યુસન ધણ
1. rhythm section ::
percussion, percussionist, percussionists
English to Gujarati Dictionary: percussion
Meaning and definitions of percussion, translation in Gujarati language for percussion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of percussion in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "percussion"
What percussion means in Gujarati, percussion meaning in Gujarati, percussion definition, examples and pronunciation of percussion in Gujarati language.