Noun(1) a keyboard instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds(2) (music
Adjective(1) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music
Adverb(1) used as a direction in music; to be played relatively softly
(1) Notice the sudden piano after the crescendo.(2) Charlotte not only teaches piano , but also voice, recorder, clarinet, flute and bassoon.(3) His cello and piano Sonata is full of endless quips and surprises.(4) "My earliest musical memory is of starting to learn piano at the age of about five.(5) Play the piece without regard to dynamic changes; that is, play it piano .(6) she played a chord on the piano(7) I studied classical ballet for about ten years, and I also studied classical piano for about ten years.(8) Although I studied piano for many years I never really became a player.(9) The opus 39 Waltzes began as a work for solo piano .(10) Stanley had a great love of music and played a baby grand piano .(11) She's also a musician herself, having taken piano lessons since she was eight.(12) There's an upright piano in the living room.(13) Which means, when following daily routines, it's time to practice piano .(14) Dynamics tend to be confined between forte and piano .(15) He additionally studied piano for eleven years and saxophone for five.(16) Her sudden piano followed by an immediate crescendo (surely a party piece!) was one of several delights delivered with real personality.
(1) play the piano :: પિયાનો વગાડ
(2) playing the piano :: પિયાનો વગાડવાનું
(3) grand piano :: ગ્રાન્ડ પિયાનો
(4) piano keys :: પિયાનો કીઓ
(5) piano tuner :: પિયાનો ટ્યુનર
(6) upright piano :: સીધા પિયાનો
(7) piano wire :: પિયાનો વાયર
(8) electric piano :: ઇલેક્ટ્રિક પિયાનો
(9) piano lesson :: પિયાનો પાઠ
(10) piano key :: પિયાનો કી
2. pianissimo ::
3. soft ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ (PIANO MUSIC PLAYS) ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
- ( chatter )
- ( PIANO playing )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
( Dolores playing Gershwin
on PIANO )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
(PIANO MUSIC PLAYING
"' alt="(PIANO MUSIC PLAYING
(PIANO MUSIC PLAYING
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
to that dueling PIANO bar
I was so excited about?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Gujarati Dictionary: piano
Meaning and definitions of piano, translation in Gujarati language for piano with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of piano in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "piano"
What piano means in Gujarati, piano meaning in Gujarati, piano definition, examples and pronunciation of piano in Gujarati language.