Noun(1) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction(2) graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface(3) a clear and telling mental image(4) a situation treated as an observable object(5) illustrations used to decorate or explain a text(6) a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement(7) the visible part of a television transmission(8) a graphic or vivid verbal description(9) a typical example of some state or quality(10) a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
Verb(1) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(2) show in, or as in, a picture
(1) Perhaps the best way to illustrate how much money this tax cut represents is to picture it as a stack of bills.(2) Then picture him waiting by the window to greet you every morning as you get to work.(3) The long-term picture is impressive in light of poor mechanisation levels in the country.(4) I could just picture her face on the other line.(5) But then the movie soon deteriorates into a sub - standard horror picture .(6) Although the small size is attractive, the poor picture quality rules it out.(7) I defy you to picture the scene without making the obvious mental leap.(8) His love of those old movies is evident in every frame this picture .(9) I've only tried to highlight broadly what the policy is about, but you need the company's literature to get the full picture .(10) But let us hear Socrates out, and get a view of the full picture , as he argues that it would be wrong for him to escape into exile.(11) Expect to see this movie nabbing the Oscar next year for best picture and best original song.(12) It means having the imagination to picture the world through the eyes of an 18-year-old.(13) The quick impression is of success, the full picture is of unbridled inadequacy.(14) But reports of battles do not present a full picture of the Republic.(15) poor picture quality(16) ├ö├ç├┐How excessively like her brother Miss Morland is!├ö├ç├û ├ö├ç├┐The very picture of him, indeed!├ö├ç├û
(1) take a picture :: ફોટો પાડો
(2) picture frame :: ચિત્ર ફ્રેમ
(3) motion picture :: મોશન પિક્ચર
(4) your picture :: તારો ફોટો
(5) draw a picture :: ચિત્ર દોરો
(6) in the picture :: ચિત્ર માં
(7) take picture :: ચિત્ર લો
(8) beautiful picture :: સુંદર ચિત્ર
(9) picture book :: ચિત્ર પુસ્તક
(10) big picture :: મોટું ચિત્ર
1. painting ::
2. photograph ::
3. concept ::
4. personification ::
5. movie ::
6. scene ::
7. characterization ::
8. flick ::
9. photo ::
10. impression ::
11. image ::
12. video ::
13. photograph ::
14. paint ::
15. visualize ::
16. depict ::
17. figure ::
picture, pictured, pictures, picturing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What is this PICTURE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
I'd take a PICTURE,
but people are chasing me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
a cute PICTURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
Every time I'm faced with a decision,
I close my eyes and see the same PICTURE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
out of the PICTURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
English to Gujarati Dictionary: picture
Meaning and definitions of picture, translation in Gujarati language for picture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of picture in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "picture"
What picture means in Gujarati, picture meaning in Gujarati, picture definition, examples and pronunciation of picture in Gujarati language.