Noun(1) wild and domesticated birds having a heavy body and short legs
(1) Birds such as the homing pigeon comprise most of the short list.(2) He spoke pigeon English, and would tell me stories often consisting of as many gestures as words.(3) DNA extracted from specimens of extinct animals has already been used to show that the Mauritian dodo is a close cousin to the common pigeon .(4) People who first spoke pigeon languages (e.g. Creole) which were just a combination of other languages had kids that incorporated grammar and usage into the language that the parents never used or taught.(5) To make it even better, this guy only spoke French and Paul spoke pigeon French.(6) When she turned back Dagmar was gone, a grey pigeon sat on the window sill, high above.(7) He'd pounce too fast and fall short of the pigeon .(8) They spent two weeks there practising the local language - a pigeon English called Krio - and lazing on the beaches.(9) In one, a white pigeon is perched on a hand round which a serpent, ready to strike, has wound itself.(10) In Trafalgar Square, he meets up with Bugsy, a fat, smelly, cheeky con-man pigeon , who ends up volunteering for the war effort by mistake.(11) Hermia will have to tell them first, it's her pigeon(12) The pigeon is the gaming commission who doesn't recognize the gambler's need for excitement and agrees to bar them from casinos.(13) My black and white teachers alike would vehemently criticize and say I spoke " pigeon language" or broken English.(14) Stewart screamed as his father hauled him up, thrashed around with arms to protect his face when a white pigeon suddenly exploded from below him and beat its way into the safe air.(15) Suspicions that new and undetectable drugs are being used have grown after samples from scores of racing pigeons in Belgium disappeared.(16) Their short breeding cycle allows pigeons and doves to have more broods to compensate for their small brood sizes and relatively high rates of predation.
(1) homing pigeon :: homing કબૂતર
(2) carrier pigeon :: વાહક કબૂતર
(3) passenger pigeon :: પેસેન્જર કબૂતર
(4) clay pigeon shooting :: માટી પીજન શૂટિંગ
(5) pigeon pea :: તુવેર
(6) wood pigeon :: લાકડું કબૂતર
(7) pigeon-toed :: કબૂતર-toed
(8) clay pigeon :: માટી પીજન
(9) pigeon holes :: પીજન છિદ્રો
(10) pigeon house :: કબૂતર ઘર
1. pigeon ::
2. dove ::
3. veteran ::
4. turtle ::
5. turtledove ::
6. sly person ::
7. moon ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When people find out I
can't slay a PIGEON...
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
- How about a nice fat PIGEON?
- Oh, piss off now. Go on.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Don't you agree?
We're going to need PIGEON pies.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Tesla fell madly in love with a PIGEON
who he claimed loved him back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
He did fall in love
with a PIGEON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: pigeon
Meaning and definitions of pigeon, translation in Gujarati language for pigeon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pigeon in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pigeon"
What pigeon means in Gujarati, pigeon meaning in Gujarati, pigeon definition, examples and pronunciation of pigeon in Gujarati language.