પ્લોટ, ષડયંત્ર, આલેખ, જમીનનો ટુકડો, નકશોજગ્યા
Noun(1) a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal(2) a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation(3) the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.(4) a chart or graph showing the movements or progress of an object
Verb(1) plan secretly, usually something illegal(2) make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed(3) make a plat of(4) devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet
(1) he started to plot lines of ancient sites(2) he outlined his idea for a movie plot(3) There was also a piece of ground which my mum and dad kept as a vegetable plot .(4) I am planning to purchase a plot in Bangalore.(5) These ages plot as a normal curve, supporting the assumption that they all derive from a single thermal event.(6) Interpreting that information is not like interpreting a simple plot or graph.(7) Over the last two months everybody at the school has been busy with the planting of a bog garden, a vegetable plot and a Spring Clean of the grounds.(8) They planned to sell the plot to reinvest in their fish farms business.(9) We used funnel plot asymmetry to detect any bias in the trials retrieved.(10) Furthermore, the bike can't stop to evaluate its position and plot a new route; everything must be done in real time.(11) The plot itself is designed for businesses, offices and service space.(12) The plot is far from novel in cinematic history, but is at least a bit of a twist on the standard formulation.(13) The plot of the novel deals with the re-entry into society of a girl who seven years before murdered three children in her care.(14) In fact, the plot of the novel constantly moves around, traveling from place to place like tourists and travel books.(15) Surely the chaos game algorithm will plot the same point multiple times.(16) The plot of Dostoevsky's novel paralleled real-life events.
(1) plot of land :: જમીન પ્લોટ
(2) scatter plot :: છૂટાછવાયા પ્લોટ
(3) the plot thickens :: પ્લોટ thickens
(4) box plot :: બોક્સ પ્લોટ
(5) plot twist :: પ્લોટ ટ્વિસ્ટ
(6) burial plot :: દફન પ્લોટ
(7) plot against :: સામે પ્લોટ
(8) plot of a play :: એક નાટક પ્લોટ
(9) plot hole :: પ્લોટ છિદ્ર
(10) plot out :: બહાર કાવતરું
1. conspiracy ::
3. piece of ground ::
4. secret plan ::
5. plot of land ::
6. plan ::
7. conspire ::
8. mark ::
9. diagram ::
10. plat ::
plot, plots, subplot, subplots
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
he told me about the PLOT of the most
extraordinary film ever made.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
And Ma and I have a primo double
cemetery PLOT at Mt. Sinai
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
This is not
a small PLOT of land
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Juliet had her buried
in the family PLOT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
That thing's riddled
with PLOT holes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: plot
Meaning and definitions of plot, translation in Gujarati language for plot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plot in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "plot"
What plot means in Gujarati, plot meaning in Gujarati, plot definition, examples and pronunciation of plot in Gujarati language.