ઉત્પાદન, બનાવટ, બનાવેલો માલપેદાશ
Noun(1) commodities offered for sale(2) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process(3) a quantity obtained by multiplication(4) a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction(5) a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances(6) the set of elements common to two or more sets
(1) They succeeded by manufacturing commercially viable product that people found beneficial to their lives.(2) Can we expect more focus on British product from the Mountain View firm?(3) The ball sailed a mile over and the outrage that followed was the product of Novo's team-mates hollering at him.(4) My culture is entirely a product of the influences of my environment, and the society in which I have grown up, Canada.(5) The real way they make profit is to move product .(6) Robert Morgan is now vice president of sales, marketing and product development.(7) Unlike in the earlier experiments, the team recorded gamma rays, a revealing product of fusion reactions.(8) Her character was a product of the romantic age, as were his family and friends.(9) product of the 2 inside terms(10) The product of this reaction is drastically lower in energy, and thus, more stable, than the reactant.(11) he's a product of the Irish-medium school system(12) There are many factors which influence the product that we call news.(13) In the camera was a polished pewter plate coated with a petroleum product called bitumen of Judea.(14) The object of the product sales via the net is aimed at initially helping to break even and somewhere down the track we might even make a profit.(15) The goal may have been the product of judgment followed by luck.(16) The attackers were a product of a sociopolitical situation shaped in a large part by their religion.
(1) gross domestic product :: ગ્રોસ ડોમેસ્ટિક પ્રોડક્ટ
(2) dairy product :: ડેરી ઉત્પાદન
(3) by-product :: આડપેદાશ
(4) product manager :: પ્રોડક્ટ મેનેજર
(5) product development :: ઉત્પાદન વિકાસ
(6) product line :: ઉત્પાદન રેખા
(7) gross national product :: કુલ રાષ્ટ્રીય ઉત્પાદન
(8) product key :: ઉત્પાદન કી
(9) waste product :: આડપેદાશ
(10) product placement :: પ્રોડક્ટ પ્લેસમેન્ટ
1. artifact ::
2. result ::
3. intersection ::
4. production ::
5. merchandise ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The PRODUCT of decades
of planning and construction.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
I'm coming by. I need the PRODUCT.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
So in terms of keeping our cook clean
and our PRODUCT unadulterated...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
It's a new PRODUCT him
and I've been working up.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: product
Meaning and definitions of product, translation in Gujarati language for product with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of product in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "product"
What product means in Gujarati, product meaning in Gujarati, product definition, examples and pronunciation of product in Gujarati language.