Noun(1) the science of mental life
(1) The next section of the book focuses on clinical applications of psychology in criminal matters.(2) He was going to study psychology and then counseling at some Christian school in Virginia.(3) Cannington had stopped writing and was intrigued by the psychology and shift of temperament.(4) That's the difference between having ideas about what people do and really knowing the psychology from the inside.(5) the psychology of interpersonal relationships(6) In seven schools, students were required to study only psychology and multiculturalism.(7) The fact that he is red-green color blind prompted an interest in optics and the psychology of vision.(8) He'd learnt in psychology that parental behaviour had a strong impact on the subconscious.(9) How can we benefit from an understanding of cognitive science and evolutionary psychology ?(10) The toughest thing was finding a physicality, a psychology , a voice, for the character.(11) He was so impressed that he went on to study psychology , neuro-linguistic programming and hypnotism.(12) I never did become a doctor, eventually studying physiology, psychology and philosophy at Oxford.(13) As with her use of subtext, Griffith is quite modern in her use of setting to shed light on the psychology of her characters.(14) She is senior editor of health psychology for the journal Social Science and Medicine.(15) He studied Jungian and transpersonal psychology and took a special interest in allergic diseases.(16) Puthenveed has analysed the psychology of most the biblical characters.
(1) clinical psychology :: ક્લિનિકલ સાયકોલૉજી
(2) cognitive psychology :: જ્ઞાનાત્મક મનોવિજ્ઞાન
(3) reverse psychology :: રિવર્સ મનોવિજ્ઞાન
(4) abnormal psychology :: અસામાન્ય મનોવિજ્ઞાન
(5) child psychology :: બાળક મનોવિજ્ઞાન
(6) evolutionary psychology :: ઉત્ક્રાંતિક મનોવિજ્ઞાન
(7) social psychology :: સામાજિક મનોવિજ્ઞાન
1. study of the mind ::
2. science of the mind ::
psychologies, psychologist, psychologists, psychology
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, Sheldon, are we really gonna go
with pop PSYCHOLOGY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
They literally say: "Listen attentively
to understand the kidnapper's PSYCHOLOGY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
But you know,
as a student of PSYCHOLOGY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
You know, PSYCHOLOGY journals,
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
is the building block
of primate PSYCHOLOGY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: psychology
Meaning and definitions of psychology, translation in Gujarati language for psychology with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of psychology in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "psychology"
What psychology means in Gujarati, psychology meaning in Gujarati, psychology definition, examples and pronunciation of psychology in Gujarati language.