વધારોઊભું કરવું, સીધું કરવું, જગાડવું, બાંધી કાઢવું, ઉગાડવું, પેદા કરવુંઉંચું કરવું
Noun(1) the amount a salary is increased(2) an upward slope or grade (as in a road(3) increasing the size of a bet (as in poker(4) the act of raising something
Verb(1) raise the level or amount of something(2) raise from a lower to a higher position(3) cause to be heard or known; express or utter(4) collect funds for a specific purpose(5) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques(6) look after a child until it is an adult(7) summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic(8) move upwards(9) construct, build, or erect(10) call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses(11) create a disturbance, especially by making a great noise(12) raise in rank or condition(13) increase(14) give a promotion to or assign to a higher position(15) cause to puff up with a leaven(16) bid (one's partner's suit
(1) in late April Henry decided to raise the siege(2) Besides, she thought, a little excitement would help raise her spirits.(3) raise the number to the power of 4(4) Lee tried to throw a punch at his nemesis, but couldn't raise his arm above the level of his belt.(5) to raise hope in sb(6) The workers raise chickens, grow their own vegetables, have a fish tank and rent out space for horses.(7) Squeeze with your glutes and hamstrings to push your hips forward and raise your torso back to the upright position.(8) It is up to them to decide whether to raise the ship.(9) I think at the time they probably salvaged the shell that was on board and they were hoping to perhaps raise the vessel and restore it and get it going again.(10) But when the slums are burnt down to raise high rise buildings, they are completely quiet, they don't protest.(11) They will raise an interim invoice in respect of the work that the claims manager will carry out on the case.(12) divers have located and hope to raise the submarine(13) In 1990 the tree on which they grow was blown over by a cyclone - or the fringes of one - but we managed to raise it up again.(14) he wants a raise and some perks(15) to raise the flag(16) Routinely calling each raise from the blind may cost you quite a bit of money.
(1) raise up :: ઉભા થાઓ
(2) to raise :: વધારવા માટે
(3) raise money :: ફાળો ઉઘરાવવો
(4) raise hand :: હાથ નહીં ઊંચો
(5) raise funds :: ભંડોળ ઊભું
(6) raise hell :: નરક વધારવા
(7) get a raise :: વધારો વિચાર
(8) raise children :: બાળકો વધારવા
(9) raise a family :: એક કુટુંબ વધારવા
(10) raise the roof :: છત વધારવા
1. pay increase ::
2. salary increase ::
3. climb ::
4. heave ::
5. lift ::
6. set upright ::
7. increase ::
8. amplify ::
9. build ::
10. get ::
11. recruit ::
12. levy ::
13. bring up ::
14. give rise to ::
15. breed ::
16. promote ::
17. nurture ::
18. elevate ::
19. stir ::
20. advance ::
21. upraise ::
22. grow ::
24. kindle ::
25. heighten ::
26. leaven ::
1. drop ::
2. lower ::
raise, raised, raises, raising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It would be nice to RAISE Halley to be
a little more independent than you were.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
I know, you could ask Bernadette
for a RAISE in your allowance.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
You corner the market,
then RAISE the price.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
to RAISE as his bastard.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Raise your hands if you're parents.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: raise
Meaning and definitions of raise, translation in Gujarati language for raise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of raise in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "raise"
What raise means in Gujarati, raise meaning in Gujarati, raise definition, examples and pronunciation of raise in Gujarati language.