નિહાળવું, પૂજ્યભાવ, આદર, બારીકાઇથી જોવું, -ની તરફ ધ્યાન આપવું, -ને અમુક તરીકે જોવું, -ની સાથે સંબંધ હોવી
Noun(1) (usually preceded by `in'(2) paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people(3) (usually plural(4) a long fixed look(5) the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded(6) a feeling of friendship and esteem(7) an attitude of admiration or esteem
Verb(1) deem to be(2) look at attentively(3) connect closely and often incriminatingly
(1) Students should have great respect and regard for their teachers, she said.(2) Remarkably, given the regard in which Led Zeppelin are held, none of it sounds like pastiche, possibly because these nods to the past are surrounded by music that fixes its gaze firmly forward.(3) He was good neighbour and friend who commanded much regard and respect in the area.(4) A lady of gentle and quiet disposition, Mary Ellen was a firm favourite throughout the local rural community where she commanded great regard and respect.(5) Through collective agreement, the book format, a scholarly binding, is held in a higher regard than magazines and other similar entertainment circulations.(6) the court must have regard to the principle of welfare(7) We respect people and have regard for people if they are good at what they do.(8) I regard this statement of considerable importance; it sets the background against which it is crucial to consider the issues in the case.(9) The great gathering of friends reflected the special esteem and regard in which Paddy was held by a legion of people.(10) But that does not mean they were conducted without regard to theory.(11) With the luxury of time, the regard of the subject can move from confrontational and guarded to direct and open.(12) Equal treatment without regard to race remains the enduring promise of the American creed.(13) Indiscriminately slashing parking space by half with no regard to residents' own needs is wrong, few can argue with that.(14) While this book may not increase one's regard for American life, it does fascinate.(15) she rescued him without regard for herself(16) He did not regard his formal studies to be a happy experience, but remained a life-long disciple of self-culture.
(1) with regard to :: સંદર્ભે સાથે
(2) in this regard :: આ સંદર્ભે
(3) with regard :: શુભેચ્છા સાથે
(4) in regard to :: સંદર્ભે
(5) in regard :: અનુસંધાન
(6) regard as :: સંદર્ભે
(7) to regard :: સંદર્ભે માટે
(8) due regard :: કારણે સંદર્ભે
(9) without regard to :: ધ્યાનમાં લીધા વગર
(10) self-regard :: સ્વ સંદર્ભે
1. consideration ::
2. esteem ::
3. best wishes ::
4. look ::
5. respect ::
7. wish ::
8. gaze ::
9. consider ::
10. look at ::
11. view ::
12. affect ::
regard, regarded, regarding, regardless, regards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I fear I'm no better
than a servant in this REGARD.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
I would REGARD it
a great honor, sire,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I'm glad House Tyrell
has been able to help in this REGARD.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
for its equitable distribution.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
LOTHBROK: I don't
REGARD him as a slave.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: regard
Meaning and definitions of regard, translation in Gujarati language for regard with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of regard in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "regard"
What regard means in Gujarati, regard meaning in Gujarati, regard definition, examples and pronunciation of regard in Gujarati language.