Noun(1) a building where people go to eat
(1) Six women in their late twenties are gathered in a London restaurant for dinner.(2) He was going to meet her at the most expensive restaurant in town!(3) Why not pause to eat at a decent restaurant and have a recommended local wine with your meal?(4) On the camp site is a well stocked shop and a restaurant , that also serves takeaway dishes.(5) When Lou's father was young, he started a restaurant in the city.(6) A customer of a restaurant is deeply affected by the manner in which staff serve them.(7) Fred decides to take his family and friends for a meal at an expensive restaurant .(8) fast-food restaurant(9) Chinese restaurant(10) "I own the Italian restaurant down the street.(11) seafood restaurant(12) It will be an unique urban quarter with cafes, restaurants and places in which to relax.(13) All the stores and fast-food restaurants were closed for the day.(14) Along the way are bars and restaurants ideal for a sunset drink in the soft sea breeze.(15) The pub now has two restaurants serving anything from sausages to shark steaks.(16) The resort's restaurants offer a variety of local and international food.
(1) fast food restaurant :: ફાસ્ટ ફૂડ રેસ્ટોરન્ટ
(2) fancy restaurant :: ફેન્સી રેસ્ટોરાં
(3) restaurant manager :: રેસ્ટોરાં મેનેજર
(4) seafood restaurant :: સીફૂડ રેસ્ટોરન્ટ
(5) restaurant car :: રેસ્ટોરાં કાર
(6) restaurant owner :: રેસ્ટોરાં માલિક
(7) family restaurant :: પારિવારિક રેસ્ટોરન્ટ
1. eating house ::
2. eating place ::
3. eatery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What am I running here,
a fancy RESTAURANT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
So, we're just randomly
choosing a RESTAURANT
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
She can get
into any RESTAURANT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
Yeah, we swung by her apartment
on the way to the RESTAURANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
It's gonna take an hour to eat and I don't
see a Sheldon-approved RESTAURANT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Gujarati Dictionary: restaurant
Meaning and definitions of restaurant, translation in Gujarati language for restaurant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of restaurant in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "restaurant"
What restaurant means in Gujarati, restaurant meaning
in Gujarati, restaurant definition, examples and pronunciation
of restaurant in Gujarati language.