જડતી લઇને લૂંટી લેવું, બંદૂક ઇ.માં ભમરિયા ખાંચા પાડવા, પેચની બંદૂક, એવી બંદૂકોવાળું લશ્કરપેચવાળી બંદૂક
Noun(1) a shoulder firearm with a long barrel and a rifled bore
Verb(1) steal goods; take as spoils(2) go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way
(1) Officers believe all five victims were shot at random from a distance with high-velocity bullets probably fired by a rifle .(2) Jamie Barrow concluded the scoring when he scampered onto Smith's pass to rifle the ball past Knowles.(3) By today's standards, the Winchester 1886 was a huge rifle weighing about nine pounds.(4) It is believed the thieves rifle letters for money or anything they can cash in, with birthday cards particular targets.(5) Berlitz heard two rifle shots at his back and braced himself for the pain.(6) I used to be a pretty decent rifle shot when I was at camp.(7) If infantry attacks on foot, defending troops cut off infantry from tanks and destroy it with machine-gun and automatic rifle fire.(8) If you might have to fire a rifle or shotgun indoors, keep your hearing protection near the gun.(9) Squeeze or squeezing of the trigger is the third element of rifle marksmanship.(10) a hunting rifle(11) We pondered and poured over catalogs until we knew every rifle then available.(12) Maurice snorted, moving the cloth up and down the gleaming rifle barrel.(13) With scope and the supplied nylon sling, the empty rifle weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces.(14) He could rifle that ball to the outside as fast as anybody.(15) At this time, the Marine Corps began to stress rifle marksmanship.(16) Drummond hobbled off, returning with a cigar in his mouth and an automatic rifle in his hands.
(1) sniper rifle :: સ્નાઈપર રાઈફલ
(2) assault rifle :: એસોલ્ટ રાઇફલ
(3) air rifle :: હવા રાઇફલ
(4) hunting rifle :: શિકાર રાઇફલ
(5) rifle shooting :: રાઇફલ શૂટિંગનો સમાવેશ
(6) rifle grenade :: રાઇફલ ગ્રેનેડ
(7) automatic rifle :: ઓટોમેટિક રાઈફલ
1. firearm ::
2. rummage ::
3. burgle ::
ઘરફોડ ચોરીમાં સંકળાવું
4. strip ::
5. go ::
rifle, rifled, rifles, rifling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Either you tell me the fucking PIN
or I’ll blow you with my RIFLE butt.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Drop the fucking RIFLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
I could grab my RIFLE, crack your skull,
leave you fucked...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
And then... you see him on TV
with a RIFLE, shooting,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Sheldon, you got him in your sights. Fire!
He's charging his plasma RIFLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: rifle
Meaning and definitions of rifle, translation in Gujarati language for rifle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rifle in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rifle"
What rifle means in Gujarati, rifle meaning in Gujarati, rifle definition, examples and pronunciation of rifle in Gujarati language.