લિપિલખાણ, પ્રત, નકલ
Noun(1) a written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance(2) something written by hand(3) a particular orthography or writing system
Verb(1) write a script for
(1) her neat, tidy script(2) In the original script he was a cop all the way through.(3) Nicola loves the ending, Matt the script editor doesn't.(4) Go the the doc and get a script for it.(5) The font set features 9 unique, historically accurate script fonts.(6) For his part, the chief script writer is understandably opposed to these criticisms.(7) Each, in the language of Simon and Gagnon, with a unique ideal sexual script .(8) Each scroll was labeled along its edge in the flowing script used in most writing.(9) Both partners' ideal scripts and cultural role scripts for foreplay were associated with the performance script for foreplay.(10) The quality of the Arabic script is quite poor, obviously copied by a Chinese artisan.(11) The script writer and director ruined the ending of the movie for me.(12) Thank you so much. but just to make it clear, this is still in English, just in tengwar script .(13) The director himself has penned the script of the film.(14) ├ö├ç├┐It is not about convenience and it's not about saving dollars, it's about the best clinical action of writing a script for a patient,├ö├ç├û she said.(15) So it might actually be a subtle, witty script directed in an imaginative way.(16) So I recorded myself reading the original script 's narration and put it into the film.
(1) movie script :: ફિલ્મ સ્ક્રિપ્ટ
(2) film script :: ફિલ્મ સ્ક્રિપ્ટ
(3) run script :: ચલાવવા સ્ક્રિપ્ટ
(4) script supervisor :: સ્ક્રિપ્ટ અવેક્ષક
(5) script kiddie :: સ્ક્રિપ્ટ કિડ્ડી
(6) shooting script :: શૂટિંગ સ્ક્રિપ્ટ
(7) script writing :: સ્ક્રિપ્ટ લેખન
(8) original script :: મૂળ સ્ક્રિપ્ટ
(9) regular script :: નિયમિત સ્ક્રિપ્ટ
1. handwriting ::
2. text ::
3. hand ::
4. book ::
script, scripted, scripting, scripts, subscript, subscripts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, but there is an original final draft
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Okay, it's not me, right?
This SCRIPT is terrible.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
Star Trek SCRIPT?
Yeah. I gotta write it down, is all.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
ripped off from an Outer Limits
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
VINCENT CASSEL: When I first
read the SCRIPT, I thought,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: script
Meaning and definitions of script, translation in Gujarati language for script with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of script in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "script"
What script means in Gujarati, script meaning in Gujarati, script definition, examples and pronunciation of script in Gujarati language.