બજાવવી, સજા ભોગવવી, સેવા બજાવવી, કામ કરવુંનોકરી કરવી
- સેવાસેવા આપી હતીયુનાઇટેડ સ્ટેટ્સસેવા આપતા
Verb(1) serve a purpose, role, or function(2) do duty or hold offices; serve in a specific function(3) contribute or conduce to(4) be used by; as of a utility(5) help to some food; help with food or drink(6) provide (usually but not necessarily food(7) devote (part of(8) promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to(9) spend time in prison or in a labor camp(10) work for or be a servant to(11) deliver a warrant or summons to someone(12) be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity(13) do military service(14) mate with(15) put the ball into play
(1) to serve a ball long(2) It points to a post-medical age, where doctors serve desires rather than treat disease.(3) Laser shots and explosions are fairly generic but serve the purpose well.(4) he tossed the ball up to serve(5) They went to the kitchens, and found the kitchen workers ready to serve cookies and drinks on the spot.(6) I will continue to serve this organization with all my energy, wisdom, and passion as I have done in the past.(7) This recipe makes enough to serve four as a main course, more as a side dish.(8) The proposed lake, which has caused some concern locally in case it affects underground water supplies, will serve three purposes.(9) These resisters are arrested, tried, and often sentenced to serve long terms in prison and jail.(10) Everyone fell silent though when the prince raised his racket and ball to serve .(11) councillors are elected to serve the public(12) It does serve his political strategy to stay away from the facts.(13) they serve wine instead of beer(14) Empanelling a grand jury empowers prosecutors both to serve subpoenas, and to gather testimony under oath.(15) They spoke openly about their prognosis when they realised they would have to serve eight months in prison.(16) before long Lodge was the only man in his section able to serve the guns
(1) to serve :: પિરસવુ
(2) serve as :: તરીકે સેવા આપે છે
(3) first come first serve :: વહેલા તે પહેલાં
(4) serve up :: અપ સેવા આપવા
(5) serve on a jury :: જ્યુરી પર સેવા આપવા
(6) serve out :: બહાર કામ કરે છે
(7) serve with :: સાથે કામ કરે છે
(8) soft serve :: સોફ્ટ સેવા
(9) serve a purpose :: હેતુ સિદ્ધ
(10) serve time :: સમય સેવા આપી
1. work for ::
2. be of service to ::
3. be a member of ::
કોઈ એકના સભ્ય હોવું
6. attend to ::
7. present with ::
8. act as ::
કારણ કે અધિનિયમ
9. suffice ::
10. function ::
11. service ::
12. attend ::
13. do ::
14. serve well ::
સારી સેવા આપવા
15. process ::
16. dish ::
17. help ::
18. service ::
serve, served, serves, serving, servings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All I've ever wanted was to SERVE you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
I want to know
what it's like to SERVE with pride,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I pray I SERVE you well.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
- I'm a prince now, and you'd do well...
- There are other ways to SERVE, my prince.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Help me SERVE you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: serve
Meaning and definitions of serve, translation in Gujarati language for serve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of serve in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "serve"
What serve means in Gujarati, serve meaning in Gujarati, serve definition, examples and pronunciation of serve in Gujarati language.