કેટલાકઅનેક, કેટલાંક, પૃથક, સ્વતંત્ર, અલગ
Adjective(1) (used with count nouns(2) considered individually(3) distinct and individual
(1) Indeed such a suggestion is inconsistent with several of the paragraphs in question.(2) she took several at a time(3) I tried it several times(4) The Gospels are rendered into several of these languages and printed by the Society.(5) In many ways she became his muse, and his love for her is commemorated in several of his later works.(6) The appeal will receive a major boost from several fundraising drives in September.(7) I know several of them personally and have always felt I have been given a fair hearing.(8) The issues you have raised have been addressed at these meetings several times and are a concern.(9) we made our several ways home(10) Kenyon was chased and detained by the pub landlord and several of his customers.(11) Mr Ahmed estimates it will cost him several hundred pounds to repair the damage.(12) She expects several of her friends to be at the leisure centre to cheer her on.(13) We have forced a lower council tax rate on them while delivering several of our key initiatives.(14) This dreamer received a promotion when several others in her department were laid off.(15) It seems that several of the earlier philosophers had concluded that the Earth is a globe.(16) She also shops for several other neighbours who have difficulty managing on their own.
(1) several times :: ઘણી વખત
(2) several years :: ઘણા વર્ષો
(3) several days :: કેટલાક દિવસો
(4) several minutes :: થોડીક મિનિટો
(5) several people :: ઘણાં લોકો
(6) several hours :: કેટલાક કલાકો
(7) several months :: કેટલાક મહિનાઓ
(8) several hundred :: કેટલાય
(9) in several :: કેટલાક
(10) several thousand :: કેટલાક હજાર
1. some ::
2. respective ::
3. various ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have SEVERAL thousand updates
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
for SEVERAL hours.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
and there are SEVERAL other
appointments that require
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
His vehicle skidded off the road
and has rolled over SEVERAL times.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I have heard mention
of it SEVERAL times,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: several
Meaning and definitions of several, translation in Gujarati language for several with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of several in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "several"
What several means in Gujarati, several meaning in Gujarati, several definition, examples and pronunciation of several in Gujarati language.