શો, પ્રદર્શન, કાર્યક્રમ, ખેલ, પ્રયોગદેખાડવું
- શોદર્શાવે છેshowilyદર્શાવેશો
Noun(1) the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining(2) something intended to communicate a particular impression(3) a social event involving a public performance or entertainment(4) pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
Verb(1) give an exhibition of to an interested audience(2) establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment(3) provide evidence for(4) make visible or noticeable(5) show in, or as in, a picture(6) give expression to(7) indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively(8) be or become visible or noticeable(9) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(10) give evidence of, as of records(11) take (someone(12) finish third or better in a horse or dog race
(1) I'll show you!(2) They will join other sugar beet farmers from Galway and other counties in a show of solidarity.(3) the teacher will show you how to do it(4) The authors have already received offers to show their work in the U.S. and Canada.(5) Black being a darker color will always show the dirt faster.(6) the figures show that the underlying rate of inflation continues to fall(7) all passengers need to show a passport(8) I'll show them we can do it(9) he urged his soldiers to show no mercy(10) they walked out in a show of dissatisfaction(11) she had her own show at the gallery(12) he ceased rather early in his career to show his work(13) he has his own radio show(14) Since then, he has failed to show me figures to justify his criticisms.(15) The big distributors are only after money and to do this they have to show American films.(16) We have two crocuses that have bloomed and the primulas are putting on a brave show of colour.
(1) show up :: બતાવી દેવું
(2) to show :: બતાવવા માટે
(3) talk show :: વાતચીત નો કાર્યક્રમ
(4) big show :: ધ બીગ શો
(5) trade show :: વ્યાપાર પ્રદર્શન
(6) fashion show :: ફેશન શો
(7) reality show :: રિયાલિટી શો
(8) quiz show :: ક્વિઝ શો
(9) television show :: ટેલિવિઝન શો
1. display ::
2. exhibition ::
4. appearance ::
5. pretense ::
6. undertaking ::
7. be visible ::
8. display ::
9. manifest ::
10. demonstrate to ::
11. prove ::
12. escort ::
13. appear ::
14. establish ::
15. demo ::
16. depict ::
17. usher ::
18. evince ::
19. evidence ::
20. read ::
21. show up ::
22. indicate ::
1. disprove ::
show, showed, showily, showing, showings, shows, showy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Show me how.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
he'd SHOW me how to bring
the train through a crossing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
ls that what your little SHOW
here was all about?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
It was nice of her to SHOW us
"playing dumb" with an example.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: show
Meaning and definitions of show, translation in Gujarati language for show with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of show in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "show"
What show means in Gujarati, show meaning in Gujarati, show definition, examples and pronunciation of show in Gujarati language.