એ દરમ્યાનજ્યારચીત્યાર પછી
Preposition(1) in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.(2) for the reason that: because.(3) ago.
(1) The banks will reclaim the funds from the retailer, but the goods have long since gone.(2) I met him there a few days since(3) she has suffered from depression since she was sixteen(4) The club's long since gone but the memories of those starry nights have never faded.(5) the worst property slump since the war(6) The sun had long since faded by this time and the sky was growing darker by the minute.(7) My father who started the business has long since given up trying to make me like him.(8) it hadn't long since ended(9) Many more elsewhere are struggling since visitors found a reason to stay at home.(10) I have to go since I'm her friend(11) they're long since gone home(12) It is hard to believe that a year has passed since then and it is a significant milestone in her fight for life.(13) They have long since ceased to be amazed at the number of shopping trolleys they find.(14) Wales had long since been conquered, but it was still very much alive as a country.(15) it's five years since the accident(16) Things may have picked up for Celtic since then but I see no reason to change my advice.
(1) ever since :: ત્યારથી
(2) since then :: ત્યારથી
(3) since when :: જ્યારે થી
(4) since yesterday :: ગઈકાલેથી
(5) since that time :: કારણ કે તે સમયે
(6) since last year :: છેલ્લા વર્ષ પછી
(7) since ever :: ત્યારથી
(8) since that :: કે
(9) since birth :: જન્મથી જ
(10) since childhood :: બાળપણથી
1. because ::
2. as ::
3. inasmuch as ::
કારણ કે થોડાક
4. for the reason that ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And why wouldn't you,
SINCE you're not pregnant?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
SINCE that Korean church bus
crashed through my front window.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
...SINCE this is our first Halloween
party as boyfriend and girlfriend...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
but SINCE you were declared
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Well, SINCE you're leaving, I was wondering
if you'd like to go to dinner with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Gujarati Dictionary: since
Meaning and definitions of since, translation in Gujarati language for since with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of since in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "since"
What since means in Gujarati, since meaning in Gujarati, since definition, examples and pronunciation of since in Gujarati language.