સામાજિકસમાજ વિષયક, સમાજનું, સમાજલક્ષી
Noun(1) a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
Adjective(1) relating to human society and its members(2) living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups(3) relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society(4) composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability(5) tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind(6) marked by friendly companionship with others
(1) Let them hear from you with your ideas on how social and community problems can be tackled.(2) Various models have been presented to account for division of labor in social insects.(3) ├ö├ç├┐Women are not marrying for social status or financial security any more,├ö├ç├û he said.(4) Money, social status, talent, opportunity and chance all define the contours of our inequality.(5) No job was ever too big for Alvina to tackle, and at the end of a long day she still had energy for the social activities she so greatly enjoyed.(6) A portion of the money raised will be donated to various civil rights and social organizations.(7) Class was defined as the individual's social status based partly on economic factors.(8) what are the social effects of computers?(9) He was also the founder of a number of educational and social organizations.(10) social class(11) It seems that our perceptions of beauty are determined largely by our perceptions of social status.(12) His diaries indicated he is aware of the social crises in his community and does something about them.(13) Chimps are social animals and live in groups of up to 80 where food is plentiful.(14) My social status among my friends rocketed as I was the only one with my own television.(15) You should feel proud of yourself for not being shallow and liking someone for social status or looks.(16) In other words, weblogs create particular spaces and times in which social activity may, and does, occur.
(1) social studies :: સામાજિક શિક્ષા
(2) social worker :: સામાજિક કાર્યકર
(3) social science :: સામાજિક વિજ્ઞાન
(4) social work :: સામાજિક કાર્ય
(5) social security :: સામાજિક સુરક્ષા
(6) social life :: સામાજિક જીવન
(7) social network :: સામાજિક નેટવર્ક
(8) social skills :: સામાજિક કુશળતાઓ
(9) social welfare :: સમાજ કલ્યાણ
(10) social status :: સામાજિક દરજ્જો
1. communal ::
2. recreational ::
3. gregarious ::
4. societal ::
5. party ::
6. mixer ::
1. antisocial ::
asocial, nonsocial, social, socialist, socialists, socialization, socialize, socializes, socially, socials, unsocial
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Social convention dictates
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Do you honestly expect me to believe
SOCIAL protocol dictates...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
- Low self-esteem.
- Social anxiety.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
In SOCIAL groupings,
I just naturally wind up in charge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
I followed the SOCIAL protocol.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: social
Meaning and definitions of social, translation in Gujarati language for social with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of social in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "social"
What social means in Gujarati, social meaning in Gujarati, social definition, examples and pronunciation of social in Gujarati language.