(1) someone from the audience shouted out(2) I think the first time I heard of it was when someone knocked on the door of my room at tea time.(3) Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter?(4) there's someone at the door(5) a small-time lawyer keen to be someone(6) Not long ago someone told me that it's letting go of any hope that the past can be different.(7) it might be someone else(8) We were all cold and my hands were feeling as if someone had slammed a door on them.(9) David is someone who so clearly loves his work, and it was a real pleasure to hear him speak.(10) he thinks he is someone(11) Almost every hour of every day someone in France sets off on a car journey never to return.(12) talk to a teacher or someone(13) call me if someone gets sick(14) The opposite scenario would be if one were taking a picture of someone in a spotlight.(15) I want to be someone(16) That way, if you that someone liked a film, you could look up and see what else they liked.
(1) some one :: કેટલાક એક
(2) someone else :: અન્ય કોઈ વ્યક્તિ
(3) someone else's :: કોઈના
(4) date someone :: તારીખ કોઈને
(5) look after someone :: કોઈને પછી જુઓ
(6) anyone someone :: કોઈને કોઈની
(7) see someone off :: બંધ કોઈને જોવા
1. soul ::
2. person ::
3. mortal ::
4. somebody ::
5. individual ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, "Pick on
SOMEONE your own size""
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Please stay on the line
and SOMEONE will be with you shortly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
If only I knew SOMEONE
with a vast network of spies.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
if I ran away
when I saw SOMEONE hurting you?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
We believe there's
SOMEONE out there
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Gujarati Dictionary: someone
Meaning and definitions of someone, translation in Gujarati language for someone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of someone in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "someone"
What someone means in Gujarati, someone meaning in Gujarati, someone definition, examples and pronunciation of someone in Gujarati language.