Noun(1) an indefinite or unknown location
Adverb(1) in or at or to some place, `someplace' is used informally for `somewhere'
(1) in search of somewhere to live(2) He has caused the death of somewhere between one and one half million and two million people.(3) can we go somewhere warm?(4) Thanks to the deserted roads I was there in half an hour, despite a wrong turning somewhere along the way.(5) In these dreams I can go up to somewhere around the equivalent of 100 stories or so.(6) Someone, somewhere , is not thinking about holidays anything like as much as I am at the moment.(7) it cost somewhere around two thousand dollars(8) People do acknowledge that young people need an outlet but we have to draw a line somewhere .(9) We need somewhere big to store all this gas, so big that there's only really one option.(10) Suffice to say it was somewhere short of fresh run, but no one had the heart to tell the beaming youth it should go back.(11) I reckon I'm somewhere between a third and a half done now, as far as the actual writing goes.(12) Women had a childhood which ended with marriage at somewhere between the ages of fifteen to eighteen.(13) We like the pub, it is somewhere people of our age can go without fear of trouble and John will keep it like that.(14) Use prevents abuse and once it is finished it will be somewhere people will want to go.(15) I've seen you somewhere before(16) Move somewhere warm with a lower cost of living and take a new job and a new outlook on life.
(1) some where :: કેટલાક જ્યાં
(2) somewhere else :: બીજે ક્યાંક
(3) from somewhere :: ક્યાંકથી
(4) get somewhere :: ક્યાંક વિચાર
(5) somewhere here :: ક્યાંક અહીં
(6) start from somewhere :: ક્યાંક શરૂ
(7) somewhere about :: ક્યાંક વિશે
1. someplace ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So, wait, if my career
took me SOMEWHERE else,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry.
I was SOMEWHERE else.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
She should be on a hill SOMEWHERE
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
Well, maybe not home, home,
but SOMEWHERE that isn't a cave.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Please, hide me SOMEWHERE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: somewhere
Meaning and definitions of somewhere, translation in Gujarati language for somewhere with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of somewhere in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "somewhere"
What somewhere means in Gujarati, somewhere meaning in Gujarati, somewhere definition, examples and pronunciation of somewhere in Gujarati language.