ઝડપ, ગતિ, વેગ, ત્વરાઉતાવળ
Noun(1) distance travelled per unit time(2) a rate (usually rapid(3) changing location rapidly(4) the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera(5) a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) move faster(3) move very fast(4) travel at an excessive or illegal velocity(5) cause to move faster
(1) The second tactic is rather more controversial - the use of part numbers performance ratings to suggest a higher clock speed than is actually the case.(2) our staff will help to speed you through the process(3) an engine running at full speed(4) we turned onto the runway and began to gather speed(5) the new road will speed traffic out of the city(6) I just want to bring you up to speed .(7) He gave a low chuckle before, in a sudden movement and with surprising speed , he kicked me across the face.(8) she increased her speed(9) the course is delivered on CDROM so students can progress at their own speed(10) may God speed you(11) It seems the children quickly appreciated their own limitations and adapted their speed and movements to their abilities.(12) They will be sent for forensic testing for ecstasy, speed and cannabis.(13) she spoke at speed(14) mix the ingredients at high speed(15) Scott also plays with lenses, camera speed and some excellent special effects to heighten the impact of the harrowing fight scenes.(16) PC Clark said excessive speed and the fact he was two-and-a-half times over the drink-drive limit were the primary factors behind the smash.
(1) speed limit :: ગતિ મર્યાદા
(2) top speed :: ટોચ ઝડપ
(3) speed dial :: સ્પીડ ડાયલ
(4) speed dating :: ઝડપ ડેટિંગ
(5) average speed :: સામન્ય ગતિ
(6) speed of sound :: અવાજ ની ગતિ
(7) speed bump :: ઝડપ બમ્પ
(8) full speed :: તેજ ગતિ
1. rate ::
2. rapidity ::
3. velocity ::
4. fastness ::
5. upper ::
7. hurry ::
8. drive too fast ::
ખૂબ ઝડપથી વાહન
9. hasten ::
11. pelt along ::
speed, speeder, speeders, speedily, speeding, speeds, speedy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stuart, stop driving like an old man,
SPEED it up a little.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
It's like the movie Speed,
but instead of a bus,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
matches her SPEED and decelerates.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
I made sure this stucknut
exterminator, you know,
put me on his SPEED dial.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
- Mind giving me a hand with Speed Racer?
- Oh, yeah. Sure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: speed
Meaning and definitions of speed, translation in Gujarati language for speed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of speed in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "speed"
What speed means in Gujarati, speed meaning
in Gujarati, speed definition, examples and pronunciation
of speed in Gujarati language.