Noun(1) a lightweight cord(2) stringed instruments that are played with a bow(3) a tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, as a part of an instrument or a tennis racket(4) a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding(5) a linear sequence (as of characters, words, proteins, etc.(6) a tie consisting of a cord that goes through a seam around an opening(7) a tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod(8) (cosmology(9) a collection of objects threaded on a single strand(10) a necklace made by stringing objects together
Verb(1) thread on or as if on a string(2) add as if on a string(3) move or come along(4) stretch out or arrange like a string(5) string together; tie or fasten with a string(6) remove the stringy parts of(7) provide with strings
(1) Starring together in a string of grade B romance adventures, the couple had become the hottest item in Hollywood.(2) His compositions comprise mainly chamber music, including string quartets and accompanied keyboard sonatas.(3) Today, it's almost impossible to prove that any raw text is original without searching for a selected string of words in a search engine.(4) Additional null characters may follow the string , padding it out to a size that ensures the following structure is properly aligned.(5) Favourites in days gone by included lifting gates off hinges and re-hanging them the wrong way round, tying door-knockers together with string and knocking on doors and running away.(6) Eight protesters tied themselves together with string and for ten minutes chanted, ├ö├ç├┐Stop selling arms to oppressive regimes.├ö├ç├û(7) She slipped the quiver to her shoulder, and carefully bent her bow to string it.(8) Sometimes, though, the password is not really the string of alphanumeric characters you typed but instead a randomly assigned sequence.(9) The string players brought tremendous energy and concentration to the apocalyptic visions of the Allegretto.(10) Vince Clarke and Andy Bell have been working together for 21 years, churning out a string of hits and outrageous stage shows.(11) But despite being the third string at Selby, Charlie Booth's side have a formidable spirit of team-work and have beaten a number of higher ranked teams before.(12) All twelve celebrities taking part will jet off to the paradise island this week where they will stay on the beach in traditional bamboo huts before being paired off together for a string of dates..(13) That sideways tear gets rid of the tough string that sometimes runs along the edge of the pod.(14) A piano and stringed instruments were purchased and the family formed a string quartet.(15) My dryer was a length of string which ran across my bedroom from the mirror into the cupboard.(16) When you string together a series of championships, or piece together the ultimate team on a shoestring budget, it feels just that much better to play and win with them.
(1) string bean :: શબ્દમાળા બીન
(2) empty string :: ખાલી શબ્દમાળા
(3) string beans :: શબ્દમાળા દાળો
(4) string up :: શબ્દમાળા અપ
(5) string instrument :: શબ્દમાળા સાધન
(6) string along :: શબ્દમાળા સાથે
(7) to string :: શબ્દમાળા માટે
(8) string theory :: સ્ટ્રિંગ થીયરી
(9) drill string :: કવાયત શબ્દમાળા
(10) character string :: અક્ષર શબ્દમાળા
1. twine ::
2. chain ::
3. series ::
4. line ::
5. strand ::
6. condition ::
7. drawstring ::
8. cosmic string ::
9. train ::
10. hang ::
11. thread ::
12. draw ::
13. string along ::
14. string up ::
string, stringed, stringency, stringer, stringers, stringing, strings, stringy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How dare the university force me
to go back to STRING theory!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
and STRING theory sound
like a relationship,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
...because my university
was making me do STRING theory...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
You know, there's a foundational idea
in STRING theory that...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
You're lucky I'm out of Silly String.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Gujarati Dictionary: string
Meaning and definitions of string, translation in Gujarati language for string with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of string in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "string"
What string means in Gujarati, string meaning
in Gujarati, string definition, examples and pronunciation
of string in Gujarati language.