તંગકાળક્રિયાપદનો કાળ, પુરુષ અને વચનનાં તેનાં રૂપો, તાણીને ખેંચેલું, તંગ થવું, માનસિક તાણવાળું, તંગ કરવું
- તંગtensedtenselyઉત્તેજિત કે ઉદ્દીપ્ત સ્થિતિકાળમાં બોલાય
Noun(1) a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
Verb(1) become stretched or tense or taut(2) increase the tension on(3) become tense, nervous, or uneasy(4) cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
Adjective(1) in or of a state of physical or nervous tension(2) pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat'(3) taut or rigid; stretched tight
(1) Start to tense the muscles and then completely relax them.(2) It's a superb film that's tense and riveting.(3) The silence was an intangible tense feeling in the air.(4) She'd taken a long, hot shower and even that had failed to relax her tense muscles.(5) To exercise the muscles, tense them tightly for as long as you can, then relax them to their normal position.(6) I really need to sleep and I'm too tense to relax.(7) His fingers kneaded the tense muscles of her shoulders but it did very little to relax her.(8) The man did not extend his hand, but his tense posture relaxed noticeably.(9) I breathed out deeply and tried to relax my tense muscles.(10) She ran her hands along Elisa's shoulders, smoothing her tense muscles.(11) He was still tense and agitated, and the view did nothing to calm him down.(12) This move relaxes tense muscles all along your spine.(13) The province was increasingly tense in recent weeks.(14) At first he was tense and then he relaxed.(15) At that very second the atmosphere was tense but electric.(16) He was not feverish, but his muscles were tense .
(1) past tense :: ભૂતકાલ
(2) present tense :: વર્તમાન કાળ
(3) future tense :: ભવિષ્ય કાળ
(4) present perfect tense :: પૂર્ણ વર્તમાનકાળ
(5) perfect tense :: સંપૂર્ણ તંગ
(6) tense up :: તંગ અપ
(7) past perfect tense :: ભૂતકાળમાં સંપૂર્ણ તંગ
(8) continuous tense :: સતત તંગ
(9) imperfect tense :: અપૂર્ણ તંગ
(10) conditional tense :: શરતી તંગ
1. taut ::
2. anxious ::
3. nerve-racking ::
4. tighten ::
સજ્જડ બને છે
5. strain ::
6. tense up ::
tense, tensed, tensely, tenseness, tenses, tensing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ (TENSE MUSIC PLAYS) ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
So you plan to ice Gonzo,
like, future TENSE?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
That was getting very TENSE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
- Yeah, I know, it was quite TENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
and you know robberies are TENSE affairs.
There is always conflict.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: tense
Meaning and definitions of tense, translation in Gujarati language for tense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tense in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tense"
What tense means in Gujarati, tense meaning in Gujarati, tense definition, examples and pronunciation of tense in Gujarati language.