વડે-ના એક છેડાથી કે બાજુથી બીજા છેડા કે બાજુ સુધી, દીવાલો, ભાગો, -ના આરંભથી અંત સુધી, -ને લીધેઆરપાર
Adjective(1) having finished or arrived at completion(2) (of a route or journey etc.
Adverb(1) from beginning to end(2) over the whole distance(3) to completion(4) in diameter(5) throughout the entire extent
(1) British Airways said it aimed to achieve the cuts through voluntary means such as natural wastage.(2) So why is Council so determined to redevelop Junction St as a through road for heavy trucks?(3) Last night Bieber issued a statement through his solicitor hinting that he was ready to launch an appeal.(4) He had one foot on the floor of the vessel, and a hole had been burned through his chest.(5) we were through to the final with a 2-1 victory(6) Infections can also enter the body through cuts in the skin or through contaminated food.(7) As Grant moved through his week of mea culpa, he gradually adopted a position of wry humility.(8) the teacher talked us the whole way through the experiment(9) she disappeared through the crowds(10) I grabbed my bat and marched through the crowd of beer drinkers in the bar.(11) You are likely to go through a major experience that touches you deeply and transforms you.(12) Privacy becomes very important as your child moves through the pre-teen years.(13) This poses problems both for through traffic as well as for vehicles waiting to turn.(14) We walked through the gate and the barrier slid closed behind us, locking us in the station.(15) he got the disease through direct contact with someone(16) he lost it through carelessness
(1) go through :: મારફતે જાઓ
(2) get through :: મારફતે વિચાર
(3) pass through :: પસાર
(4) look through :: મારફતે જોવા
(5) come through :: મારફતે આવો
(6) fall through :: દ્વારા કરાયું
(7) break through :: દ્વારા તોડી
(8) put through :: દ્વારા મૂકવામાં
(9) pull through :: મારફતે ખેંચવાનો
2. through and through ::
દ્વારા અને મારફતે
3. into and out of ::
કે અને બહાર
4. by means of ::
5. throughout ::
6. direct ::
7. done ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
THROUGH academic prisms...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
you are gonna get squeezed
right THROUGH the chain links.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
You and Stannis cut THROUGH us
like piss THROUGH snow.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
If you want to get to the Eyrie,
you need to go THROUGH the Bloody Gate.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
...that will guide me THROUGH the process.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Gujarati Dictionary: through
Meaning and definitions of through, translation in Gujarati language for through with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of through in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "through"
What through means in Gujarati, through meaning in Gujarati, through definition, examples and pronunciation of through in Gujarati language.