એંજિનની ફેરવવાની શક્તિ, વળ દીધેલું ધાતુનું ઘરેણું - હાંસડી
- ટોર્કtorquedtorquesકે- torquing
(1) However, the C5's kerb weight of 1,440 kg is not excessive and the new diesel engine has substantial torque available from a lowly 1,750 rpm.(2) It's better to change up early, relying on the strong low-down torque and excellent gearbox to keep you rolling along at a reasonable pace.(3) Once rolling is achieved, the RBCs near the plasma rich zone also encourage the continued rolling of the leukocyte, adding a normal force component and torque .(4) Modern common-rail diesel engines generate huge torque which is simplistically described as the ├ö├ç├┐amount of force an engine can produce to maintain forward momentum├ö├ç├û.(5) the three-litre engine has lots of torque(6) During each squat technique, the researchers measured the amount of torque (angular force) acting on the knees and the hips.(7) Theoretically, an increased range of motion allows for an increased distance through which an active force can be applied, with a greater resultant force or torque .(8) If these 50 bacteria are randomly distributed over the surface, each pointing an average of four flagella in random directions, the net force and torque produced would be zero.(9) For the hinge problem, the necessary expressions for velocity profiles, force, and torque were derived, and are discussed in Appendix 2.(10) A two-stage spur gear transmits torque between the servomotor and the plasticizing screw.(11) We evaluated the viscoelastic dynamics of actin filaments under the influence of enzyme-generated torque , stochastic Langevin force, and viscous drag.(12) Mechanical properties of biological samples have also been studied by applying a magnetic force or torque to magnetic beads adhering to the sample surface.(13) The most important joint-loading conditions that increased the force on the PCL graft were a varus moment and a coupled posterior drawer force and external rotation torque .(14) The rate of change in the direction of the rotational axis is the ratio of torque to angular momentum and so gives a value for the precessional constant.(15) The orientation and length of each spring specifies the instantaneous force and torque exerted by that bond on the sphere and also its probability for breakage per unit time.(16) The direction for torque and therefore angular momentum is given by the right-hand-rule.
(1) torque wrench :: પાના પક્કડ
(2) torque converter :: ટોર્ક કન્વર્ટર
(3) engine torque :: એન્જિન ટોર્ક
1. torsion ::
torque, torqued, torques, torquing
English to Gujarati Dictionary: torque
Meaning and definitions of torque, translation in Gujarati language for torque with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of torque in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "torque"
What torque means in Gujarati, torque meaning in Gujarati, torque definition, examples and pronunciation of torque in Gujarati language.