ખડતલ, કાપવું, ભાંગવું, ફાટવું કે ચાવવું મુશ્કેલ, ચીકણું અને કઠણ, ભારે સહનશક્તિવાળુંઅઘરું, મજબૂત
- ખડતલtoughedવધારે મજબૂતtougherઅઘરી
Noun(1) someone who learned to fight in the streets rather than being formally trained in the sport of boxing(2) an aggressive and violent young criminal(3) a cruel and brutal fellow
Adjective(1) not given to gentleness or sentimentality(2) very difficult; severely testing stamina or resolution(3) physically toughened(4) substantially made or constructed(5) violent and lawless(6) feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad'(7) resistant to cutting or chewing(8) unfortunate or hard to bear(9) making great mental demands; hard to comprehend or solve or believe
(1) I've been grazing among the blogs and chewing that question like a tough mouthful of cud.(2) Duck legs have fairly tough meat - the legs are worked hard during their lifespan, making the flesh taut and muscly.(3) ├ö├ç├┐They are a good side and it will be a tough match,├ö├ç├û he had offered dutifully beforehand, and he wasn't wrong.(4) But it was big job, a very tough assignment that required major cultural changes.(5) One of the worst, as any politician will attest, is that it is very tough on families.(6) The Government was positioning itself nicely to run a campaign based on its tough approach to dealing with asylum seekers.(7) This appraisal is as tough , uncompromising and brutally simplistic as many of Brogden's law-and-order policies.(8) The Aldgate train was the standard London model, built of a tough steel frame upon which aluminium bodywork is bolted firmly down.(9) Clarence Moore fills various roles, from perimeter shooter to tough defender to solid rebounder.(10) He said it is very tough on Irish students who need up to 570 points to get medicine and may miss out by just 15 or 20 points.(11) If you have ever polished some hard, tough material like metal or marble you know how much energy it takes.(12) He said it was tough on students for whom it was the last day of their exams.(13) In any case, with Beeching reluctant to play the game and with Marples determined to be tough , it was difficult to predict which lines would be spared in advance.(14) Most of them are sipping coffee, or reading newspapers, or chewing morosely on tough bread.(15) In early 1943 two American professors discovered that a very tough material could be produced by adding a small amount of wood pulp to water before freezing.(16) He's a tough old bastard, and he's pulled through things like this before.
(1) tough guy :: ખડતલ વ્યક્તિ
(2) tough luck :: ખડતલ નસીબ
(3) get tough :: ખડતલ વિચાર
(4) tough love :: ખડતલ પ્રેમ
(5) be tough :: ખડતલ હોઈ
(6) very tough :: કપરો
(7) tough as nails :: નખ તરીકે ખડતલ
(8) tough cookie :: ખડતલ કૂકી
(9) it's tough :: તે અઘરું હોય તો
(10) too tough :: પણ ખડતલ
1. durable ::
3. robust ::
4. strict ::
5. arduous ::
6. difficult ::
7. rugged ::
8. bad ::
9. sturdy ::
10. baffling ::
12. hard ::
13. ruffian ::
14. rowdy ::
15. punk ::
16. street fighter ::
1. tender ::
tough, toughed, toughen, toughened, toughening, toughens, tougher, toughest, toughing, toughly, toughness, toughs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
'cause that's a TOUGH crowd.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
No matter how TOUGH things get,
children always turn out OK.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
...or whatever the hell this is,
can be TOUGH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Can you be TOUGH, walter?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
This week was TOUGH.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Gujarati Dictionary: tough
Meaning and definitions of tough, translation in Gujarati language for tough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tough in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tough"
What tough means in Gujarati, tough meaning in Gujarati, tough definition, examples and pronunciation of tough in Gujarati language.