અજ્ઞાત, અજાણ, અપરિચિતઅજાણ્યું
Noun(1) an unknown and unexplored region(2) anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found(3) a variable whose values are solutions of an equation
Adjective(1) not known(2) being or having an unknown or unnamed source(3) not known to exist(4) not famous or acclaimed(5) not known before
(1) Purchasing art by an unknown artist is, economically speaking, a risky transaction.(2) The Mutiny will be a largely unknown quantity.(3) It could be the fear of the unknown that causes us to hesitate, but only by turning the key and venturing through will we unravel the mystery that lies within.(4) In other words, their leaving the restaurant mid-meal may not have been passing judgment on you at all, just driven by fear, even if it is only fear of the unknown .(5) To enable the gallery to survive and make it possible to exhibit ├ö├ç├┐difficult├ö├ç├û art or art by good but unknown artists, he also sells works of already famous artists.(6) Genetic epidemiology may identify hitherto unknown molecular mechanisms and improve understanding of critical events in the evolution of disease.(7) You've let yourself be shaped by your fears of the unknown .(8) Once that decision is made, a couple enters an unknown territory, where a new future must be mapped out.(9) A relative unknown until recently, Sean made a fantastic debut on the Irish Tour in February and is hotly tipped as a real star of the future.(10) And the 53-year-old suggested fear of the unknown was behind his dismissal.(11) According to some, the depiction of Lord Shiva, by an unknown artist, was about 200 years old.(12) Finally, 7 of 15 interactors with a hitherto unknown function were shown to interfere with apoptosis.(13) It's a solid middle-of-the-road release that has some good performances from unknown actors.(14) Christopher stated that the attack on liberal humanism, and economic rationalism and globalisation, reflect a common factor, fear of change, fear of the unknown .(15) So whether the production is large-scale or small, performed in London or Chichester, with famous or unknown actors is irrelevant to its success.(16) There is also analysis, opinion, portfolios of unknown artists or translated items from the Internet.
(1) unknow :: unknow
(2) unknown number :: અજ્ઞાત નંબર
(3) unknown artist :: અજ્ઞાત કલાકાર
(4) unknown person :: અજ્ઞાત વ્યક્તિ
(5) unknown soldier :: અજ્ઞાત સૈનિક
(6) unknown factor :: અજ્ઞાત પરિબળ
(7) unknown quantity :: અજ્ઞાત જથ્થો
(8) unknown flying object :: અજ્ઞાત ઉડતો પદાર્થ
(9) name unknown :: અજ્ઞાત નામ
1. uncertain ::
2. unexplored ::
3. unidentified ::
4. obscure ::
5. strange ::
6. unsung ::
7. mystery ::
8. unknown quantity ::
9. stranger ::
10. terra incognita ::
1. familiar ::
2. hackneyed ::
3. old ::
4. tired ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm not comfortable
bringing in UNKNOWN entities
into our operation.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
takes a bullet to the face
from a person or persons UNKNOWN.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
It's got to be them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
"A yet UNKNOWN number
of robbers gained access...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
whose UNKNOWN provenance
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: unknown
Meaning and definitions of unknown, translation in Gujarati language for unknown with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of unknown in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "unknown"
What unknown means in Gujarati, unknown meaning in Gujarati, unknown definition, examples and pronunciation of unknown in Gujarati language.