- મુલાકાતમુલાકાત લીધીમુલાકાતમુલાકાતીમુલાકાત
Noun(1) the act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time(2) a meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer(3) the act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection(4) the act of going to see some person in a professional capacity(5) a temporary stay (e.g., as a guest
Verb(1) go to see a place, as for entertainment(2) go to certain places as for sightseeing(3) pay a brief visit(4) come to see in an official or professional capacity(5) impose something unpleasant(6) talk socially without exchanging too much information(7) stay with as a guest(8) assail
(1) During his visit , he is staying with Bronek Rejek, a prominent figure within the Swindon Polish community.(2) Having ranted considerably, welcome to my new English civilian female friend who has decided to pay me a visit in the club this evening.(3) a visit to the doctor(4) the visit to England lasted four days(5) Georgie rode out to visit with Tess, though I'm sure she'll come by to visit you and Olivia, as well.(6) When guests visit you, it is polite to welcome them with kind words and serve them what you have.(7) If you have lost your pet recently, please pay us a visit , your dog may be here at Manchester Dogs' Home waiting to be claimed.(8) Perhaps the Planning Office of Bromley would like to pay us a visit to appreciate the result of this decision.(9) I will have my maid come and pay you a visit in the morning so you two can figure out your wardrobe for the coronation.(10) Yes the good doctor has been gracious enough to pay me a visit tonight.(11) Give Cold Steel a call or visit their Website for more details on the new Laredo Bowie.(12) inspectors visit all the hotels(13) Jamie Kennedy is a cooking legend in Ontario, and we had been advised to pay him a visit .(14) My advice is to visit an immunologist, who can ask you more questions about how the twins feel, and can look for signs of an allergy.(15) high entertainment value is one good reason to visit the site's ultra-cool home page(16) When I was in London I popped up to Kettering to pay him a visit .
(1) pay a visit :: મુલાકાત ચૂકવણી
1. call ::
3. sojourn ::
4. call on ::
પર ફોન કરો
5. stop by ::
6. stay in ::
7. see ::
8. call in ::
9. inspect ::
10. bring down ::
11. jaw ::
1. avoid ::
2. shun ::
Different Formsvisit, visited, visiting, visitor, visitors, visits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And you drive up to VISIT her one weekend
and she acts like she doesn't know you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
I want to catch up with all of you,
but first I really must VISIT the loo.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
The Big Bang Theory 5x10
The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
I went to VISIT my grandmother.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
- I'm really gonna miss you.
- Will you come VISIT me in India?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: visit
Meaning and definitions of visit, translation in Gujarati language for visit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of visit in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "visit"
What visit means in Gujarati, visit meaning in Gujarati, visit definition, examples and pronunciation of visit in Gujarati language.