કંટાળાજનક, હતોત્સાહ, થાકી ગયેલું, થાકી જવું, ઘસાઇ ગયેલું, થકવી નાખનારું
Verb(1) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(2) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
Adjective(1) physically and mentally fatigued
(1) It hooked securely to the ledge, and he began his slow, weary climb up the side of the tower.(2) I am getting a little weary of these sordid experiences, quite honestly.(3) But it wearied the empire builders, it no doubt wearied Fishlock, and now, sadly, it's likely to weary the average reader.(4) He was a pair of hands; he was a strong back; his sturdy legs were fit to do the commonest, the heaviest, the most weary work in the world.(5) For City, the end of an extremely long and weary season is just 90 minutes away.(6) I have no wish to weary you with the case I have made in the past, but make of this what you will.(7) There are plenty of others who are just plain battle- weary .(8) All of us were weak and weary as we journeyed home.(9) Personally I'm a little weary of this kind of soft, gentle electronica.(10) She looked very weary , but brightened up at the sight of her cherished friend.(11) Recently he has been involved in so many wars of words that he is battle- weary .(12) And, in the back of their minds, these are the worlds they may hope to find a place in when they lay down the weary burdens of power.(13) The kids were great, bouncing around, but the adults were a bit more weary .(14) I am so weary of the Republican AND Democratic response to world crisis.(15) The detective took a step back, sighing, rubbing his weary eyes with his hand.(16) But he said nothing and Allie had no choice but to follow him as they began their weary trek across the wide, empty beach.
(1) world-weary :: વિશ્વ કંટાળાજનક
(2) be weary of :: ના કંટાળાજનક હોઈ
(3) grow weary :: કંટાળાજનક વધવા
(4) weary of :: ના કંટાળાજનક
(5) weary of life :: જીવન કંટાળાજનક
1. tired ::
2. tired of ::
4. aweary ::
5. jade ::
6. wear down ::
wearies, weary, wearying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
my sister's guest is WEARY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
You must be WEARY after
such a long journey.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: weary
Meaning and definitions of weary, translation in Gujarati language for weary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weary in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "weary"
What weary means in Gujarati, weary meaning in Gujarati, weary definition, examples and pronunciation of weary in Gujarati language.