શિયાળોશિયાળા સુધી ટકનારું, શિયાળાની ઋતુ અમુક ઠેકાણે ગાળવી, શિયાળા દરમ્યાન સાચવવું
Noun(1) the coldest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox
Verb(1) spend the winter
(1) The fourth data set comes from the growth of a field winter wheat crop.(2) Production of winter wheat, harvested in July, was down by up to 50 percent.(3) The plots were then overseeded with white mustard, sorghum-sudangrass, winter wheat, or a mix of oat and hairy vetch.(4) To make a good return from markets, you need to have spring, summer, autumn and winter crops.(5) Instead, the stubble of last year's spring barley crop sticks forlornly out of the waterlogged ground where the winter wheat should have been.(6) during winter(7) in the depths of winter(8) Varieties of winter wheat used for grain may also be used for forage.(9) We're looking at some idea that it might be a colder than normal winter in the Northeast and Midwest.(10) The growing cycle of the new oilseeds allows them to be planted after harvest on land used for winter wheat, making two crops a year from the same acreage.(11) winter weather(12) As many as two-thirds of the shoots produced in a winter wheat crop may fail to survive to form ears and yield grain.(13) Soft red winter wheat and corn used were produced on farms in southeast Virginia and obtained from a local grain dealer.(14) in winter(15) In Kansas, I see that some of the winter wheat has been harvested.(16) The war is already interfering with the harvesting of winter crops and the planting of spring ones.
(1) in winter :: શિયાળા માં
(2) last winter :: છેલ્લો શિયાળો
(3) winter coat :: શિયાળામાં કોટ
(4) winter sport :: શિયાળુ રમત
(5) winter break :: શિયાળામાં વિરામ
(6) winter sports :: શિયાળામાં રમતો
(7) winter vacation :: શિયાળામાં વેકેશન
(8) winter season :: શિયાળાની સીઝન
(9) winter clothes :: શિયાળામાં કપડાં
(10) early winter :: પ્રારંભિક શિયાળામાં
1. wintertime ::
2. cold season ::
3. snow season ::
5. wintertide ::
6. overwinter ::
winter, wintered, wintering, winterize, winterizes, winters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We have nowhere to house them.
And with WINTER coming, it'll only get worse.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
They say the WINTER of my birth
was three years long, Maester Aemon.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
now that WINTER has come.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
during the last WINTER.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
And WINTER is coming!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: winter
Meaning and definitions of winter, translation in Gujarati language for winter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of winter in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "winter"
What winter means in Gujarati, winter meaning in Gujarati, winter definition, examples and pronunciation of winter in Gujarati language.