વાપરવાથી, ખુલ્લામાં પડયું રહેવાથી અથવા પહેરવાથી જીર્ણ થયેલુંવપરાયેલું
Verb(1) be dressed in(2) have on one's person(3) have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality(4) deteriorate through use or stress(5) have or show an appearance of(6) last and be usable(7) go to pieces(8) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(9) put clothing on one's body
Adjective(1) affected by wear; damaged by long use(2) showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
(1) Volunteers are needed to repair worn clothing and bag it up to give to the homeless.(2) The face was filthy, and tired, and worn , but the eyes and mouth spoke the tongue of sheer torment.(3) Check the condition of your car key as a worn key may cause the lock to jam.(4) He took her hand with his own and hoisted his old body to its feet with a worn smile.(5) At regular intervals in the process, we check whether a pancake will stick to the worn area.(6) It was evening, dark shadows slowly stretching across the worn floorboards of the room.(7) The Heathrow stamp impacted on one of the emptier pages of her worn , blue passport.(8) Coming home in the early evening, we found ourselves tired and a little worn .(9) I groped through the passageway, and pushed open the worn door out into the kitchen yard.(10) Seeing only her face, not her threadbare coat, nor her worn shoes, he drew her back into his arms.(11) Carved out of Inuit mahogany, the worn handle was in the shape of a wolf's head.(12) Off to the side, a man with a worn brown blazer and wild hair turns in slow circles and drums in the air.(13) He did not consider the noise of the fan to be excessive and it did not sound to him as though there were a worn bearing.(14) He is believed to be in his late 20s and he is said to have a weathered, worn face.(15) The stone in York's city wall is wind and storm worn leaving trails in the stone of resistant seams.(16) His straggly, thinning hair flaps in the wind, as does his worn , long white coat.
(1) wear :: પહેરવા
(2) worn-out :: પહેરવા આઉટ
(3) worn down :: નીચે પહેરવામાં
(4) worn off :: બંધ પહેરવામાં
(5) well-worn :: વાસી
(6) worn away :: દૂર પહેરવામાં
(7) be worn :: પહેરી શકાય
(8) time-worn :: સમય પહેરવામાં
(9) care-worn :: સંભાળ પહેરવામાં
(10) way-worn :: માર્ગ-પહેરવામાં
1. shabby ::
2. haggard ::
3. dress in ::
4. bear ::
5. erode ::
6. last ::
7. endure ::
8. have on ::
9. wear down ::
10. assume ::
11. fall apart ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He'd never WORN this armor before.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
- Did anyone touch it?
- Gloves were WORN by everyone involved.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
"Pants must be WORN at all times
in the time machine."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
Give her a rest, man,
she must be WORN out.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
WORN by hundreds
of sweaty strangers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Gujarati Dictionary: worn
Meaning and definitions of worn, translation in Gujarati language for worn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of worn in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "worn"
What worn means in Gujarati, worn meaning in Gujarati, worn definition, examples and pronunciation of worn in Gujarati language.