- ઘ્રાણેન્દ્રિયને લગતુંolfactories
Adjective(1) of or relating to olfaction
(1) He inhaled her presence through all of his senses, including the olfactory .(2) Mice and dogs, which have intense senses of smell, have mostly intact olfactory receptor genes.(3) That mulchy smell could trigger an olfactory flashback of Proustian ripeness in children of a certain age.(4) The surface of each olfactory cell carries receptors of only one type.(5) Humans have a pathetic sense of smell because over half of the 1000 genes coding for our olfactory receptors don't work.(6) My walk to work was no longer an all-out assault on my olfactory senses.(7) She'd honed her olfactory senses to the point where she could visualize an event based on nothing more than what was in the air.(8) Discarding her olfactory senses in favor of her optical ones for the moment, she took a curious look around the store.(9) But there were some foods better enjoyed with full tactile and olfactory senses open.(10) They have a well-developed olfactory sense and can locate food sources by smell.(11) He knew all the ingredients that contributed to the strangling of his olfactory senses.(12) It was one of the sweetest smells their olfactory organs had ever encountered.(13) Poor olfactory sense may put people at risk during fires, gas leaks or other dangerous situations.(14) The fish soup that had formed in the less-dense fresh water immediately poured up out of the jar and gave the sharks' olfactory senses a jolt.(15) The first thing that hit him was a wonderful smell; a mouthwatering serenade to his olfactory senses.(16) They transfer the impulses of a smell through a nerve fiber to the olfactory bulb in the brain just above the nose.
(1) olfactory nerve :: ઘ્રાણેન્દ્રિયને લગતું જ્ઞાનતંતુ
1. olfactive ::
Different Formsolfactories, olfactory
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in real time as we
introduce OLFACTORY stimuli.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
- What's that gotta do with the story?
- Engaging my OLFACTORY sense...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: olfactory
Meaning and definitions of olfactory, translation in Gujarati language for olfactory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of olfactory in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "olfactory"
What olfactory means in Gujarati, olfactory meaning in Gujarati, olfactory definition, examples and pronunciation of olfactory in Gujarati language.