હકારાત્મકનિશ્ચિત, સ્પષ્ટ, નિશ્ચાત્મક, અસંદિગ્ધ, વિદ્યેયાત્મક
Noun(1) the primary form of an adjective or adverb; denotes a quality without qualification, comparison, or relation to increase or diminution(2) a film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject
Adjective(1) characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.(2) persuaded of; very sure(3) involving advantage or good, or positive(4) indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen(5) formally laid down or imposed(6) impossible to deny or disprove(7) of or relating to positivism(8) reckoned, situated or tending in the direction which naturally or arbitrarily is taken to indicate increase or progress or onward motion(9) greater than zero(10) having a positive charge(11) marked by excessive confidence
(1) They should exercise daily and maintain a positive , hopeful outlook toward the future.(2) Upon positive identification, the user is alerted by both an audible and visual alarm.(3) Paul Martin is keen to get the area back on track by playing up the positive .(4) positive ion(5) positive value(6) Tuberculin skin test results are positive in two thirds of patients.(7) We are assured that the Olympics will leave London a positive legacy rather than massive debt.(8) This revolt, joined to an ascetic and sterile devotion to positive fact, would ultimately slay even God.(9) Instead, he has welcomed the renewed focus among members on a more positive campaign rather than industrial action.(10) Truth be told, he didn't get many positive responses to his concerns.(11) This indicated that no specific attention was warranted to these near zero or small positive values.(12) But seeing the best in them is different - you concentrate on the positive rather than what's lacking.(13) I'm positive I'll go back and ski there again.(14) There is a positive response from farmers to the safety message.(15) Now the dominant trend in radio is to avoid giving listeners a reason to turn off, rather than offering a positive reason to turn on in the first place.(16) Wiping the dirt from her face, she stopped to take a break and focus on the positive .
(1) be positive :: હકારાત્મક હોઈ
(2) positive feedback :: હકારાત્મક અભિપ્રાય
(3) positive reinforcement :: સકારાત્મક અમલના
(4) positive and negative :: હકારાત્મક અને નકારાત્મક
(5) positive number :: સકારાત્મક સંખ્યા
(6) positive answer :: હકારાત્મક જવાબ
(7) positive integer :: હકારાત્મક પૂર્ણાંક
(8) positive electrode :: ધન વિદ્યુતધ્રુવ
(9) positive economics :: સકારાત્મક અર્થશાસ્ત્ર
(10) positive charge :: ધન વીજભાર
1. affirmative ::
2. constructive ::
3. optimistic ::
4. favorable ::
5. definite ::
6. certain ::
7. confident ::
8. irrefutable ::
10. plus ::
12. electropositive ::
14. cocksure ::
15. positive degree ::
1. adverse ::
2. derogatory ::
3. negative ::
4. unfriendly ::
positive, positively, positiveness, positives
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I need you to stay POSITIVE
with me here.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
This is the cathode.
This is the POSITIVE terminal.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
...which could give
a POSITIVE urine test for opiates...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Lots of POSITIVE energy.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Yes, I'm POSITIVE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: positive
Meaning and definitions of positive, translation in Gujarati language for positive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of positive in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "positive"
What positive means in Gujarati, positive meaning in Gujarati, positive definition, examples and pronunciation of positive in Gujarati language.