ઇચ્છા, વાંછના, વિનંતી, ઇચ્છિત વસ્તુ, ઇચ્છવું, ચાહવું, કોઈને માટે શુભેચ્છા કરવીઇરછવુંઇરછા
- ઇચ્છાઇચ્છાશુભેચ્છકેઇચ્છાકશુંક કરવા ઇચ્છુક
Noun(1) a specific feeling of desire(2) an expression of some desire or inclination(3) (usually plural(4) the particular preference that you have
Verb(1) hope for; have a wish(2) prefer or wish to do something(3) make or express a wish(4) feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of(5) order politely; express a wish for(6) invoke upon
(1) they wish her every success(2) We all shared a wish , a hope, and a dream to bring back justice, freedom and most of all fun.(3) if you wish(4) She shuts her eyes and makes a wish in her head then blows out the candles.(5) I guessed that my life was such a disaster that I didn't have the mind to have a dream, a wish of my own.(6) I wish that I hadn't done that(7) I wish it to be clearly understood(8) Let those involved decide if they'd wish to participate in the meting out of justice.(9) His attitude is that he does not wish to be involved in any argument whether this valuation is right or wrong.(10) We expect and hope that Australia and Indonesia have the same wish .(11) We both expressed our wish to continue these talks and to find sensible solutions.(12) I wish to be involved in deciding the treatment I receive as much as possible.(13) The idea of the lake stretching across the whole world was only a desire, a wish shared by everyone in Belryno.(14) But it must be more than a hope or a wish , more than knowing that it is good for you.(15) I would not wish it on the vilest soul(16) You however did, and as I'm twenty I no longer have to follow your every wish and whim.
(1) as you wish :: જેવી તમારી ઈચ્છા
(2) make a wish :: એક ઈચ્છા કરી
(3) to wish :: માંગો છો
(4) if you wish :: અગર તું ઈચ્છે
(5) wish for :: માટે ઈચ્છો
(6) wish to :: કરવા માંગો છો
(7) death wish :: મૃત્યુ ઇચ્છા
(8) last wish :: છેલ્લા ઇચ્છા
1. desire ::
2. request ::
3. indirect request ::
4. regard ::
5. wishing ::
6. desire ::
7. want ::
8. bid ::
9. like ::
10. wish well ::
wish, wished, wisher, wishers, wishes, wishful, wishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm glad you were
with him. I WISH to the Gods I had been.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
I WISH we could, too.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I WISH you hadn't done that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
I WISH I could help you,
but I'm no ranger.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
I almost WISH
he were here to see it.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Gujarati Dictionary: wish
Meaning and definitions of wish, translation in Gujarati language for wish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wish in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wish"
What wish means in Gujarati, wish meaning in Gujarati, wish definition, examples and pronunciation of wish in Gujarati language.