ભરચક, હયાત, ખુશખુશાલ, ચપળ ચાલાક, ઝડપી ગ્રહણશક્તિ વાળુંજીવતું
Adjective(1) possessing life(2) (often followed by `with'(3) having life or vigor or spirit(4) (followed by `to' or `of'(5) in operation(6) mentally perceptive and responsive(7) capable of erupting
(1) What could have been an important but dry history lesson in lesser hands comes alive in this vibrant exploration of the Black Church in Canada.(2) And embodied in all of this, central to all of this, is a tradition that you keep alive , that you continue, that you believe in - the hunt.(3) Now, Mr. Gibbons' position is that all of those fossil species were alive at the same time on this planet.(4) In a rural ambience, the games come alive again.(5) Nimba is seeking to keep the memory of Africa alive among immigrants from the continent.(6) When that happens, keep hope alive by continuing to expect the best - even if it doesn't pan out.(7) Head of the Agriculture society, Wendy Lee Yuen said it was imperative that the sugar industry continues to say alive in a globalised world.(8) We know that the embryo is alive , not dead or inanimate.(9) Ken comes alive in a theatre situation, and his wit and intelligence are a refreshing change to the mundane stand-up acts as he makes you see life through new eyes.(10) The director used to say, ├ö├ç├┐Oh God, the minute she gets that gun, she comes alive .├ö├ç├û(11) Sometimes I think the only thing that keeps the Tory party alive is continuing to write its suicide note.(12) An intense research spirit is still alive , if not continentally disseminated.(13) Despite all that I have outlined, it should be recognised that science is still very much alive and will continue to have an important role to play in society.(14) Coetzee has obviously immersed himself in his adoptive hometown, and the city comes alive in all its banal, suburban Australianness.(15) The screen comes alive when either the protagonist, or his worthy antagonist, are present.(16) Though members argue that the Press Club remains alive , it currently has no physical location.
(1) dead or alive :: મૃત અથવા જીવંત
(2) stay alive :: જીવતો રે જે
(3) keep alive :: જીવંત રાખવા
(4) come alive :: જીવતા આવજો
(5) alive and kicking :: જીવંત અને લાત
(6) be alive :: જીવંત
(7) buried alive :: જીવંત દફનાવવામાં
(8) fully alive :: સંપૂર્ણપણે જીવંત
(9) being alive :: જીવંત હોવા
(10) alive and well :: જીવંત અને સારી રીતે
1. living ::
જેમાં વસવાટ કરો છો
2. in existence ::
3. animated ::
5. live ::
6. awake ::
7. active ::
1. asleep ::
2. cold ::
3. dead ::
4. deceased ::
5. defunct ::
6. departed ::
7. inanimate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- He cut down ten of our men. You saw him.
- He's more use to us ALIVE than dead.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
They never would have come
to the capital when Tywin was ALIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
...until the box is opened, the cat
can be thought of as both ALIVE and dead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
- Why is he still ALIVE?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Says he's still ALIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: alive
Meaning and definitions of alive, translation in Gujarati
language for alive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alive in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'alive'
What alive means in Gujarati, alive meaning
in Gujarati, alive
definition, examples and pronunciation
of alive in Gujarati language.