Noun(1) an elderly man(2) any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity
Verb(1) shop for antiques(2) give an antique appearance to
Adjective(1) made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age(2) out of fashion, or outmoded(3) belonging to or lasting from times long ago
(1) It's very pretty├ö├ç┬¬ looks somewhat antique and old-fashioned.(2) Walk into a furniture or cabinet store and the trend toward using stains and finishes to create an antique look becomes abundantly clear.(3) Very old pieces with their original finish should usually not be repainted or refinished as you may remove the indications of their authenticity and antique value.(4) Already that observation is antique ; it has been outdated by Napster and iPod, TiVo and digital TV.(5) Armor reflected the Renaissance idealization of the antique , with decorative motifs taken from classical mythology and ancient history.(6) Medieval Turnovo's antique houses and narrow cobbled streets are perched on a large rockface that places it among one of the most beautiful cities not only in the Balkans but in all of Europe.(7) To create the crumpled paper, antique the paper with the ink pads, crinkle it up, smooth it out and then dip it into a mixture of white glue and water.(8) He talks of my ├ö├ç├┐monomaniac fancy that there is nothing quaint or antique in Homer.├ö├ç├û(9) A wide range of distinctive antique items - from jewellery, porcelain and paintings to clocks and a selection of furniture - will be on sale.(10) As he sat on the edge of the large double bed that Emma had slept on last night and looked through an obviously antique jewellery box he found himself suddenly fascinated by the value of the items it held.(11) This beautiful antique finish table lamp would enhance any style decor.(12) But the fact that the building is fully furnished with some of Scotland's finest antique pieces adds to the value which the Executive should have to pay.(13) This step is important because, if you crack the plaster and then antique it using the reinkers, the ink will seep into your entire image making it too dark.(14) there was an antique look to the building(15) Her technique has a photographic quality that mimics antique silver gelatin prints.(16) Normally, Katulo was in the midst of any celebration pushing his antique body to the limit by asking pretty young girls to dance.
(1) antique shop :: એન્ટીક દુકાન
(2) antique store :: એન્ટીક સ્ટોર
(3) antique dealer :: એન્ટીક વેપારી
(4) antique brass :: એન્ટીક પિત્તળ
(5) antique white :: એન્ટીક સફેદ
1. old ::
2. ancient ::
3. old-fashioned ::
4. age-old ::
5. collector's item ::
કલેક્ટર માતાનો આઇટમ
6. old-timer ::
7. antiquate ::
1. modern ::
2. new ::
3. recent ::
antique, antiqued, antiques, antiquing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I dreamt that I owned
an ANTIQUE bicycle
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
to an ANTIQUE train museum,
I didn't have to?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
It's an ANTIQUE sextant.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Gujarati Dictionary: antique
Meaning and definitions of antique, translation in Gujarati
language for antique with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of antique in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'antique'
What antique means in Gujarati, antique meaning
in Gujarati, antique
definition, examples and pronunciation
of antique in Gujarati language.