કોઇએકાદ, થોડુંક, કંઈક, દરેક, કંઈ પણ, બિલકુલ
Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
Adverb(1) to any degree or extent
(1) they hardly ate any food(2) the illness may be due to any of several causes(3) I don't think any good can come from filing a lawsuit against the jury.(4) This, however, didn't make her feel any the better.(5) they don't want any more trouble(6) We have not commented here on any of the other matters covered in the Griffiths report.(7) someone asked him for a match, but Joe didn't have any(8) Mostly though he breaks up the sentences so any fool would know to read them.(9) she couldn't run any faster(10) At the end of the year, more prefects were chosen from my class than from any other.(11) I find Europe so fascinating that I'd be quite happy if I never went any further again.(12) Officers have made more arrests for class A offences than any other county division.(13) I didn't hurt you any(14) None of these people has shown us or referred us to any specific documents in support of the information.(15) Math always came easy to me, so I really don't ever have to pay attention in any math class.(16) no one would be any the wiser
(1) any time :: કોઈપણ સમયે
(2) in any case :: કોઈપણ કિસ્સામાં
(3) any more :: કોઈ વધુ
(4) at any time :: કોઈ પણ સમયે
(5) if any :: જો કોઈ હોય તો
(6) any longer :: કોઇ લાંબા સમય સુધી
(7) any news :: કોઈ સમાચાર
(8) at any rate :: કોઈ પણ કિંમતે
(9) any other :: કોઇ પણ બીજુ
(10) any way :: કોઈપણ રીતે
1. at all ::
2. a single one ::
3. anyone ::
4. some ::
5. the slightest bit of ::
6. whichever ::
7. whatsoever ::
anent, ans, any, anywise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, it doesn't make ANY sense.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
who dares to insult ANY member
of the team, I will break his skull.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Has your experience
ever involved ANY actual fighting?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
to support clairvoyance
of ANY kind.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
If it makes you
feel ANY better,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: any
Meaning and definitions of any, translation in Gujarati
language for any with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of any in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'any'
What any means in Gujarati, any meaning
in Gujarati, any
definition, examples and pronunciation
of any in Gujarati language.