સંબંધ, મંડળ, સંસ્થા, સંઘ, સમાજમંડળી
Noun(1) a formal organization of people or groups of people(2) the act of consorting with or joining with others(3) the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination(4) the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination(5) a social or business relationship(6) a relation resulting from interaction or dependence(7) (chemistry, especially in solution(8) (ecology, plants and animals
(1) The presence of this association at low latitudes has received no attention.(2) he developed a close association with the university(3) This kind of temporal association presents a special challenge to older adults.(4) In association with Talkback, viewers are challenged to write a poem of no more than fourteen lines on the theme of first love.(5) there's nothing new in the association of fasting with spirituality(6) Membership is up, we had a banner year for scholarship and research donations, and more active participation from association members has been realized.(7) In association with the industry and Enterprise Ireland, he had commissioned a study of the dairy processing sector.(8) The plates of the guests were never less than half-full and yet association members were concerned that people did not have enough to eat.(9) The present statistic assesses this association between QTL and trait sets for the whole data set.(10) Most of the students were completely unaware of the debate surrounding the name of the association until publication of your article.(11) Campaigns under the leadership of public health workers and residential association members will help create awareness among public about the importance of safe disposal of garbage.(12) She believes there must be some unscrupulous people using the association 's name to get money.(13) national association(14) the association of alchemy with ├ö├ç┬úhieroglyphics├ö├ç├ÿ and ├ö├ç┬úcabala.├ö├ç├ÿ(15) Each of these habitat types has its own association of species.(16) The punitive measures were designed to give customers confidence that association members were certain to be upstanding businessmen.
(1) articles of association :: એસોસિયેશન ઓફ લેખો
(2) in association with :: સહયોગથી
(3) trade association :: ટ્રેડ એસોસિએશન
(4) free association :: મુક્ત સંગઠન
(5) freedom of association :: સંગઠનનું સ્વાતંત્ર્ય
(6) word association :: શબ્દ એસોસિયેશન
(7) article of association :: એસોસિયેશન ઓફ લેખ
(8) industry association :: ઇન્ડસ્ટ્રી એસોસિયેશન
1. alliance ::
2. relationship ::
3. tie ::
4. connection ::
association, associations, disassociation
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
because of your ASSOCIATION
with Walter White.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
The National Child Care Association
gives it high ratings.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: association
Meaning and definitions of association, translation in Gujarati
language for association with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of association in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'association'
What association means in Gujarati, association meaning
in Gujarati, association
definition, examples and pronunciation
of association in Gujarati language.