થેલી, કોથળી, થેલો, કોથળો, ગૂણકોચળો, ચેલી
Noun(1) a flexible container with a single opening(2) the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person(3) a place that the runner must touch before scoring(4) a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women(5) the quantity that a bag will hold(6) a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes(7) an ugly or ill-tempered woman(8) mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats(9) an activity that you like or at which you are superior
Verb(1) capture or kill, as in hunting(2) hang loosely, like an empty bag(3) bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge(4) take unlawfully(5) put into a bag
(1) But, perhaps, when you're an older guy trying to bag the younger chick then that's what you need to do.(2) a bag of sugar(3) Checking into Hotel Residence ├ö├ç├┐Le Rose├ö├ç├û, his only luggage was a small bag .(4) I am readmitted to the hospital and intravenously plugged into a bag of Dilaudid - hospital heroin.(5) a bag of apples(6) Unstacking some containers in the corner, she pulled out a bag of rice.(7) In the ambulance, the EMTs took the decedent's vital signs, continued to bag him with high-flow oxygen, monitored his heart, and gave him CPR.(8) A few minutes later and they were out of the store, each carrying a shopping bag .(9) It is a devastating piece, one that rises to violence, and yet director Marcus Romer rightly judges that Mag should not be a one-note, sour old bag .(10) if religion and politics are your bag, you'll find something to interest you here(11) Song and dance were not her bag , but she was great and deserved a highest award for the accomplishment in this movie.(12) I tried a course in b/w photography, but realised it was not my bag either.(13) The goal with professional hunter Gordon Duncan of Shangaan Hunters in Zimbabwe was to bag a Cape buffalo.(14) The resort lifestyle is most certainly not our bag .(15) I would probably refuse to go out with the man simply because of the snoopy old bag .(16) these trousers never bag at the knee
(1) sleeping bag :: સ્લીપિંગ બેગ
(2) school bag :: દફતર
(3) tea bag :: ટી બેગ
(4) plastic bag :: પ્લાસ્ટિક બેગ
(5) shopping bag :: શોપિંગ બેગ
(6) paper bag :: કાગળ ની થેલી
(7) shoulder bag :: શોલ્ડર બેગ
(8) book bag :: પુસ્તક થેલો
(9) punching bag :: મુક્કો મારવાની કસરત કરવાની કોથળી
(10) overnight bag :: રાતોરાત બેગ
1. handbag ::
2. suitcase ::
3. interest ::
4. old bag ::
5. grip ::
6. base ::
7. pocketbook ::
8. dish ::
9. udder ::
10. bagful ::
11. catch ::
12. get ::
13. pocket ::
14. bulge ::
bag, bagful, bagfuls, postbag
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A BAG of gold.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
It's my pre-packed
disaster evacuation BAG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
I'm gonna get a BAG
for this cash.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
And they zip him up in that BAG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Yep, all in the BAG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Gujarati Dictionary: bag
Meaning and definitions of bag, translation in Gujarati
language for bag with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bag in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bag'
What bag means in Gujarati, bag meaning
in Gujarati, bag
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bag in Gujarati language.