પથારી, ખાટલો, બિછાનું, ક્યારો-રી, નદીનું-દરિયાનું તળિયુંશય્યા
Noun(1) a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep(2) a plot of ground in which plants are growing(3) a depression forming the ground under a body of water(4) (geology, especially sedimentary rock(5) a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit(6) single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance(7) the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.(8) a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
Verb(1) furnish with a bed(2) place (plants(3) put to bed(4) have sexual intercourse with(5) prepare for sleep
(1) you can bed down in the shed(2) a dog knocked the girl into a bed of ants(3) I was going to go back to bed this morning but I didn't feel tired.(4) If it takes longer than 20 or 30 minutes to get to sleep, do not lie in bed becoming anxious about sleeping.(5) When they had gone through the first container, a second was delivered on the bed of a huge truck.(6) This wine is ideal with slices of cool turkey, dusted with a little sea salt and draped over a crisp lettuce bed on rye bread.(7) I pushed past him into the small room and set the child down on the circular bed of animal furs as gently as possible.(8) Many of these fires happen when someone falls asleep in bed or on upholstered furniture such as a sofa while smoking.(9) Tedd got in the bed of the truck and was looking over the cab as we pulled up to the deer.(10) Next to them on the street a woman sells fruit from her pickup truck, and the bed overflows with pomelos and papayas.(11) Serve hot on a bed of onion, tomato and cucumber rings and plenty of tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice.(12) I turned sideways, leaning against the side of the truck bed , and held my arms out to her.(13) he should bed a woman of his own age and leave this girl alone(14) Each night before bed Eusebio tackles a ritual, signing a pile of photographs to hand out to his adoring public the following day.(15) Granulomas are often seen just beneath the ulcer bed , mainly in the submucosal layer.(16) Not wanting to go back to sleep, she slipped out of bed , and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.
(1) go to bed :: સૂઈ જાવ
(2) make the bed :: બેડ બનાવવા
(3) double bed :: ડબલ બેડ
(4) in bed :: પથારીમાં
(5) to go to bed :: બેડ પર જવા માટે
(6) bed and breakfast :: બેડ અને નાસ્તો
(7) stay in bed :: બેડ રહેવા
(8) bunk bed :: નાસી જવું બેડ
(9) twin bed :: ટ્વીન બેડ
(10) go to bed late :: સુવા મોડા જાઓ
1. cot ::
2. patch ::
3. base ::
4. bottom ::
5. seam ::
6. layer ::
7. lie with ::
8. hit the sack ::
1. consciousness ::
2. wake ::
bed, beds, subbed
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and went to Bed,
Bath & Beyond.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
She strapped me down on a BED,
she stripped me naked...
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Couldn't get out of BED,
I couldn't move.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Oh, that sounds great. A BED to yourself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
You and I are going to be sharing a BED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: bed
Meaning and definitions of bed, translation in Gujarati
language for bed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bed in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bed'
What bed means in Gujarati, bed meaning
in Gujarati, bed
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bed in Gujarati language.