લોહીરક્ત, રુધિર, જાતિ, કુળ, વંશ
Noun(1) the fluid (red in vertebrates(2) temperament or disposition(3) a dissolute man in fashionable society(4) the descendants of one individual(5) people viewed as members of a group
Verb(1) smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
(1) They haven't got a drop of Aboriginal blood in their veins but by crikey they're able to get some attention.(2) drop of blood(3) My blood boiled, fiery brown eyes shooting daggers at my pimply-faced enemy.(4) a lot of blood will be spilled(5) blood donation(6) A giant squid's blood cannot carry oxygen well in warm water, so if it is forced to the surface, it will suffocate.(7) any blood who opted out was ostracized(8) he was prepared to shed blood for the cause(9) And although his parents were from Jamaica, James says he has Chinese blood in his family.(10) Mainly red, because you can get so passionate about it your blood gets up.(11) drops of blood(12) A scientist has found a 20 million-year-old fossil of a spider ├ö├ç├┤ and its blood ├ö├ç├┤ trapped in amber.(13) It reduces the body's blood oxygen level, causing carbon dioxide levels to rise.(14) Experts believe that his father's position helped him to ascend the throne, since there was no royal blood in his family.(15) This album is going to get my blood moving and then it will also set my blood on fire.(16) He openly supported the Jewish cause during the Arab revolt in Palestine though there was not a drop of Jewish blood in his veins.
(1) blood pressure :: લોહિનુ દબાણ
(2) high blood pressure :: હાઈ બ્લડ પ્રેશર
(3) blood clot :: રૂધિર ગંઠાઇ જવાને
(4) blood vessels :: રક્તવાહિનીઓ
(5) blood test :: લોહીની તપાસ
(6) blood type :: લોહિ નો પ્રકાર
(7) blood brother :: રક્ત ભાઇ
(8) first blood :: ફર્સ્ટ બ્લડ
(9) bad blood :: ખરાબ લોહી
1. plasma ::
2. ancestry ::
3. bloodline ::
4. rake ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
blood, blooded, bloodily, blooding, bloodless, bloods
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If my BLOOD sugar drops
and I get bitchy, it's on you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
But before his BLOOD was cold...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
to defend the Lannisters,
to defend my BLOOD.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
She wanted my BLOOD
for some kind of spell.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: blood
Meaning and definitions of blood, translation in Gujarati
language for blood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blood in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'blood'
What blood means in Gujarati, blood meaning
in Gujarati, blood
definition, examples and pronunciation
of blood in Gujarati language.