બૉમ્બગોળો, સ્ફોટક પદાર્થનો ગોળો, ખોખરો અવાજ, બૉમ્બમારો કરવોવિસ્ફોટ કરવોવિસ્ફોટક
બૉમ્બબોમ્બબોમ્બરબોમ્બર્સબોમ્બ ધડાકાબોમ્બ ધડાકાબોમ્બ
Noun(1) an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions(2) strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion(3) an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
Verb(1) throw bombs at or attack with bombs(2) fail to get a passing grade
(1) And here's your workstation - it cost a bomb , and it's the latest and fastest, I believe.(2) Following last Friday's bicycle bomb murder, a large number of workers went on strike in the city today.(3) the site would really be da bomb if its content were updated more frequently(4) The group hovered along the surface, flying over the lava fields and dodging the rare incoming of a lava bomb .(5) He made a couple of small mistakes, but nothing like the touchdown bomb that beat him in the preseason opener.(6) Evans showed a glimpse of his potential vs. the Raiders by catching a bomb from Bledsoe for 65 yards.(7) From the very outset all the combatants knew that the bomb would be both a weapon of destruction and a weapon of terror.(8) The root water potential was measured by a PMS Model 600 pressure bomb .(9) Harry Truman, who made the decision to use it, shared with the electorate the opinion that the bomb was a legitimate weapon.(10) It's the story of three backpackers - two British girls and a Sydney bloke - who buy an old bomb to drive from WA to Cairns.(11) Passing the bomb between teammates and trying to setup plays is really cool!(12) I told him that it would cost a bomb and that my Mom and Dad would never allow it.(13) The US is continuing to heavily bomb the city on a daily basis.(14) that bomb of an old movie(15) The age of the bomb , and of other weapons of mass destruction (chemical and biological) continues.(16) Part one, describing the destructive effects of the bomb on the population of the two cities, was published on August 6.
(1) atomic bomb :: અણુ બોમ્બ
(2) nuclear bomb :: પરમાણુ બોમ્બ
(3) time bomb :: સમય વિસ્ફોટક
(4) the bomb :: બોમ્બ
(5) bomb shelter :: બોમ્બ આશ્રય
(6) bomb it :: તે બોમ્બ ધડાકા
(7) bomb squad :: બોમ્બ સ્કવોડ
(8) car bomb :: કાર બોમ્બ
(9) stink bomb :: દુર્ગંધ ફેલાવતો બોમ્બ
1. explosive ::
2. nuclear weapons ::
3. failure ::
4. bomb calorimeter ::
5. turkey ::
6. bombard ::
7. fail ::
8. flunk ::
1. hit ::
2. smash ::
3. success ::
4. winner ::
bomb, bombed, bomber, bombers, bombing, bombings, bombs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It may be blue,
but it's the BOMB.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
It's not fucking personal.
Tokyo is a time BOMB. You knew that.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
The BOMB that he used
was built by me.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
♪ I'd be an atom
without a BOMB ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Do you think he's building a BOMB?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: bomb
Meaning and definitions of bomb, translation in Gujarati
language for bomb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bomb in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bomb'
What bomb means in Gujarati, bomb meaning
in Gujarati, bomb
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bomb in Gujarati language.