પુસ્તકચોપડી, ગ્રંથ, સાહિત્યકૃતિ, કિતાબ
Noun(1) a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together(2) physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together(3) a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone(4) a written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance(5) a record in which commercial accounts are recorded(6) a collection of playing cards satisfying the rules of a card game(7) a collection of rules or prescribed standards on the basis of which decisions are made(8) the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina(9) the sacred writings of the Christian religions(10) a major division of a long written composition(11) a number of sheets (ticket or stamps etc.
Verb(1) engage for a performance(2) arrange for and reserve (something for someone else(3) record a charge in a police register(4) register in a hotel booker
(1) a book of selected poems(2) A retired Yorkshire country vicar is assuming a new identity - as a comic book supervillain.(3) The comic book nickname said it all: he was part superman, part inspirational leader.(4) is your name in the book?(5) Whether or not ├ö├ç├┐long distance├ö├ç├û relationships can work is one of those age-old questions in the book of love.(6) I do not recommend trying to make one's career in the comic book business these days.(7) I sat there a while longer, staring down at the vellum pages of the book on the low desk before me.(8) Some readers of the Bible consider the book of Hebrews to be a description of a faith journey.(9) If no one plays a trump, then the highest ranking card to the suit led wins the book .(10) The book of Esther is the only book of the Bible that does not contain the name of God.(11) Fans of the comic book series should enjoy this movie immensely and are likely to be more forgiving of its flaws.(12) After some serious research he wrote a book on the subject, Ancient Mosaics in Bulgaria.(13) a book of memoirs(14) a pattern book(15) you should book your room in advance(16) This is a sad comedown for the man who was once the most important figure in the comic book industry.
(1) address book :: સરનામા પુસ્તિકા
(2) book store :: પુસ્તક ભંડાર
(3) comic book :: કોમિક પુસ્તક
(4) phone book :: ફોન બુકમાં
(5) exercise book :: અભ્યાસ પુસ્તક
(6) book bag :: પુસ્તક થેલો
(7) this book :: આ ચોપડી
(8) book value :: પુસ્તકની કિંમત
(9) reference book :: સંદર્ભ પુસ્તક
(10) reading book :: વાંચન પુસ્તક
1. volume ::
2. notebook ::
3. ledger ::
4. rule book ::
5. scripture ::
7. script ::
8. record ::
10. reserve ::
11. arrange ::
book, bookable, booked, booker, booking, bookings, bookish, booklet, booklets, books
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, hey, Sheldon.
What you got there? New comic BOOK?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Just read a BOOK about Oppenheimer,
seemed like a chance to show off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
While a thoughtful gift, this
comic BOOK in this condition
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
the comic BOOK store
as part of the scavenger hunt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
from the comic BOOK store,
Alice, but I don't know
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: book
Meaning and definitions of book, translation in Gujarati
language for book with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of book in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'book'
What book means in Gujarati, book meaning
in Gujarati, book
definition, examples and pronunciation
of book in Gujarati language.