ટોપી, ઢાંકણું, ઢાંકણશિખર, માથાનો પહેરવેશ, બૂચ, ખોળી
Noun(1) a tight-fitting headdress(2) a top (as for a bottle(3) a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive(4) something serving as a cover or protection(5) a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom(6) a protective covering that is part of a plant(7) an upper limit on what is allowed(8) (dentistry(9) the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
Verb(1) lie at the top of(2) restrict the number or amount of
(1) The cap is short for capitalization, which is a measure by which we can classify a company's size.(2) If they've got bad teeth, you'll cap the teeth, if they need a makeover, you give them a makeover.(3) Although drab in winter, males spend much of the year resplendent in bright lemon-yellow plumage set off by black and white wings, cap , and tail.(4) Even putting a cap on the price spent on it makes more sense.(5) Men often wear a long white robe called a jallabiyah, with either a small cap or a turban as a head covering.(6) Tendring's share of this year's council tax bill has been set at a level which could lead to a Government cap on spending(7) It used to be companies evaluated their size based on revenue and number of people; now it's market cap or market valuation.(8) I couldn't unscrew the cap of those little bottles with one thumb if my life depended upon it.(9) Johnny is going to have to do a hell of a lot more than put on a ski cap in order to get you off, you know!(10) Cover head in plastic cap or plastic wrap and cover with a warm towel.(11) The mature cap is metallic green in color, but it varies from light yellow to greenish-brown.(12) He said he hoped the government's measure to cap fuel prices should not last too long because it could have repercussions in the long run.(13) He even turns a flat cap and Barbour into something of a fashion statement, the kind of thing that could well catch on in Shoreditch or Manchester.(14) a cap on government purchases(15) a bathing cap(16) It is heavily barred brown-and-white above and below, with a white eye-line that separates a rufous cap and cheek.
(1) baseball cap :: બેઝબોલ ટોપી
(2) bottle cap :: બોટલ કેપ
(3) shower cap :: ન્હાતી વખતે પહેરવાની ટોપી
(4) screw cap :: સ્ક્રુ કેપ
(5) swimming cap :: સ્વિમિંગ કેપ
(6) lens cap :: લેન્સ કેપ
(7) bathing cap :: સ્નાન કેપ
(8) end cap :: અંત કેપ
(9) filler cap :: ફિલર કેપમાં
(10) cap off :: બંધ નિયંત્રણ
1. lid ::
2. limit ::
3. capital ::
4. pileus ::
5. roof ::
6. detonator ::
7. hood ::
8. jacket crown ::
9. top ::
10. round off ::
11. beat ::
12. set a limit on ::
પર મર્યાદા સુયોજિત
13. crest ::
cap, caplet, caplets, caps, uncap, uncaps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, I'm sweating
my bald CAP off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
our thinking CAP, shall we?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Cap and gown?
Why do I need a CAP and gown?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
It's that sailor CAP
that you wanted.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
So I fling the hose, I'm grabbing
the CAP, I'm screwing in the bolts.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: cap
Meaning and definitions of cap, translation in Gujarati
language for cap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cap in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cap'
What cap means in Gujarati, cap meaning
in Gujarati, cap
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cap in Gujarati language.