કૅપ્સ્યુલ, પુટિકા, ગુટિકા, બીજકોષ, બિજની શિંગ
Noun(1) a small container(2) a pill in the form of a small rounded gelatinous container with medicine inside(3) a dry dehiscent seed vessel or the spore-containing structure of e.g. mosses(4) a shortened version of a written work(5) a structure that encloses a body part(6) a spacecraft designed to transport people and support human life in outer space(7) a pilot's seat in an airplane that can be forcibly ejected in the case of an emergency; then the pilot descends by parachute
Verb(1) enclose in a capsule(2) put in a short or concise form; reduce in volume
(1) Also popular confectionery, comprising a cheap chocolate egg lined with even cheaper white chocolate inside, and inside that a plastic capsule containing a Surprise.(2) For good measure, he also includes capsule reviews of novels derived from comics and some intelligent books about comic art.(3) He grabbed a small needle gun and a cylindrical capsule , a stim, and loaded it into the device.(4) For example, in mosses the sporophyte is a capsule atop a slender stalk that grows out of the top of the gametophyte.(5) PVC, hot air balloon fabrics and nylon were all featured in this neat capsule collection of black and white womenswear.(6) That is, these mosses have peristome teeth which are formed by walls growing between the rows of cells making up the mouth of the spore capsule .(7) They remember when, commuting to work, they read the ├ö├ç├┐Portraits of Grief├ö├ç├û in the New York Times' capsule lives of the dead.(8) The change for Tyrconnell creates a refined look achieved through the use of a rich gold foil paper label, and a cork and foil capsule closure.(9) In the New York Times I read religiously each capsule biography of a World Trade Center victim.(10) The otic capsule contains, in addition to the otic region of the brain itself, the labyrinth and inner ear.(11) The remainder of the introduction provides capsule summaries of the essays, somewhat under-cutting the need to read the book.(12) A developmental process termed dehiscence, in which the fruit ruptures in a predetermined fashion, effects the release of seeds from a dry capsule or other fruit form.(13) The number of capsules that you take depends on the strength of the medicine in the capsule and the dose prescribed by your doctor.(14) The book then goes on to present capsule narratives of specific aspects of agricultural production and particular sectors.(15) Yeah, that's about it, nothing too earth shattering in the mix, so I've decided to just sum up my thoughts in a bunch of capsule reviews.(16) The prostate gland is enclosed in a prostatic capsule and surrounded by extraperitoneal connective tissue.
(1) time capsule :: સમય નું વાહન
(2) space capsule :: જગ્યા કેપ્સ્યૂલ
(3) joint capsule :: સંયુક્ત કેપ્સ્યુલ
(4) capsule hotel :: કેપ્સ્યુલ હોટેલ
1. pill ::
2. module ::
3. abridgment ::
4. ejection seat ::
5. space capsule ::
6. capsulize ::
7. encapsulate ::
capsule, capsuled, capsules, capsuling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your Soyuz CAPSULE failed
the pressurization test,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
When you come back to Earth
in a Soyuz CAPSULE, you free-fall
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Well, remember the Soyuz CAPSULE
they were sending to bring us home?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: capsule
Meaning and definitions of capsule, translation in Gujarati
language for capsule with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of capsule in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'capsule'
What capsule means in Gujarati, capsule meaning
in Gujarati, capsule
definition, examples and pronunciation
of capsule in Gujarati language.