રેલસંકટ, રાજકીય કે સામાજિક ક્રાંતિ, (મહા)પ્રલય, આકસ્મિક, ઉગ્ર કુદરતી પરિવર્તન
Noun(1) a sudden violent change in the earth's surface(2) an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
(1) The reaction has been, at least in the media, as if a great cataclysm had swept the party.(2) As the generation that had made or experienced the original cataclysm died away, historians began to appropriate it for analysis.(3) Bearing in mind that over 70 millennia have elapsed since the Toba cataclysm it would be no surprise, statistically speaking, if another super-eruption struck within the next hundred years.(4) I imagine that the entire world except my tram, bus or train carriage was devastated in some cataclysm , leaving only these passengers to rebuild the world.(5) I guess that every once in a while, we get a huge natural cataclysm to take the wind out of our sails, and to remind us of who's really in charge on this planet.(6) the cataclysm of the First World War(7) The moon is made of the debris from the cosmic cataclysm .(8) A cataclysm may change our system again, but I do not think so.(9) Nor does it take massive destruction or the organic cataclysm of advanced, systemic diseases, to fell us.(10) the cataclysm at the end of the Cretaceous Period(11) The mother becomes a drifter, finally offering her life in a revolutionary cataclysm that takes place in a banana republic wholly given over to violence and nihilism.(12) Moreover, he doubts that it ever again will be - short of an economic cataclysm .(13) The Earth has suffered a massive cataclysm that has forced humanity to return to an incredibly primitive way of life.(14) One writer described it as resembling a geological cataclysm .(15) Apparently, during the time directly following the political cataclysm in the GDR, the churches were mainly perceived and appreciated as public institutions.(16) Uranus and Neptune might have formed at about the time of the suspected cataclysm , and maybe they dragged Kuiper belt objects into collision courses with the other members of the solar system.
(1) black cat :: કાળી બિલાડી
(2) fat cat :: ચરબી બિલાડી
(3) dog and cat :: કૂતરો અને બિલાડી
(4) wild cat :: જંગલી બિલાડી
(5) stray cat :: રખડતી બિલાડી
(6) big cat :: મોટી બિલાડી
(7) cat food :: બિલાડી ખોરાક
(8) cat litter :: બિલાડી કચરા
(9) crazy cat :: ક્રેઝી બિલાડી
Tags for the entry 'cataclysm'
What cataclysm means in Gujarati, cataclysm meaning
in Gujarati, cataclysm
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cataclysm in Gujarati language.